Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrishAirsoftSupplies.ie

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭I.A.S. Ltd.

Still a few bits to go up, we're still waiting on a parcel (damn you customs!) so the contents of that will go up once we physically have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Blackthorn1011

Any chance that parcel contains Jg M4a1s?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Any chance that parcel contains Jg M4a1s?

Chances are the answer to that question be YARGH I like me m4a1:D

Evolute wrote: »
    Chances are the answer to that question be YARGH I like me m4a1:D

I'll take it that it is a sound investment so?:D:D

I'll be getting the JG or the DBoys but I reckon the JG could be a tad better. :rolleyes:

You people all have a buying problem! What we thought was a nice big order is now pretty much gone. Another order coming in ASAP with more goodies and restocks aswell as some new nicely priced things.
    :D

• Advertisement

You people all have a buying problem! What we thought was a nice big order is now pretty much gone. Another order coming in ASAP with more goodies and restocks aswell as some new nicely priced things.
    :D

So the JG m4a1 should be in fairly soon? This buying problem will only end with ye taking my money....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

We hope it'll be in soon. They're in the country, just waiting for AnPost to get them to us!

The HFC Desert Eagle will be in over the next week...just a forewarning we're getting 10 in in that order so get the wallets ready!

Will the m4a1 be coming back in soon?? Or the Galaxy mp5?

You would want to be putting in an order soon as the m4s are walking out the doors

• Advertisement

You would want to be putting in an order soon as the m4s are walking out the doors

I would only they are no longer on the website.:confused:

I advise contacting them via the website

Scratch that m4s are all out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

wow they went fast!

Mweelrea wrote: »
    wow they went fast!

Yep I think alot of them were sold before they were even enroute :p

I advise contacting them via the website

Scratch that m4s are all out

So they're gone for good?? Ah rats....

Lol, they'll be back in about a week or so!

Until then we've an order full of strange and wonderful stuff coming in by Friday.

Lol, they'll be back in about a week or so!

Until then we've an order full of strange and wonderful stuff coming in by Friday.

I do love strange and wonderful stuff. Hurrah!

The most important bit is the compensator for my M93R tho!

What kind of other stuff do you have coming in? Any more clones?

We'll have the Robocop Auto-9, KJ 1911's, VSR's, Claymores, M203's, etc.

The AEG's are a seperate order and hopefully should be here next week or week after.

• Advertisement

Looks like we'll have a few Desert Eagles and the other stuff in the above post, tomorrow evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Have you got any spare mags at all for a SIG 552?

Need'em bad for the Sunday game, have been caught with trousers down by "logistic woes".

Please reply by pm so I'll get notification through the Firewall/"Boards blocker".

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

I bough a Hi-Capa from these guys yesterday and it broke today (I am not impressed to say the least). I have returned it, hoping for a refund, but I was refused one. I have been told it will be repaired, does this not void any warranty the gun has?
    I am not sure where I stand legally, but I thought the customer had a right to a refund in a situation like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,804 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

I bough a Hi-Capa from these guys yesterday and it broke today (I am not impressed to say the least). I have returned it, hoping for a refund, but I was refused one. I have been told it will be repaired, does this not void any warranty the gun has?
    I am not sure where I stand legally, but I thought the customer had a right to a refund in a situation like this?

no, they can offer to repair it under the sale of goods and supply of services

act 1980

:cool::cool::cool:

Thats fine, I hope they fix it, cos I have no other air soft at the moment.
    What happens if it can't be fixed?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

what was wrong with it? might just be something simple.,

vtec wrote: »
    what was wrong with it? might just be something simple.,

vtec you help enough people with problems give yourself a break man! :)

The slide gets stuck on the hammer because the hammer does not stay in position. the gun had problems since I brough it home. it often mis-fired and the safety was always very loose. I only fired it about 10 times when i colected it yesterday, I now wish I had fired more so the problem would have been spotted earlier.

The slide gets stuck on the hammer because the hammer does not stay in position. the gun had problems since I brough it home. it often mis-fired and the safety was always very loose. I only fired it about 10 times when i colected it yesterday, I now wish I had fired more so the problem would have been spotted earlier.

mainspring housing or hammer assembly id say, do you know how to strip it?

• Advertisement

blay1 wrote: »
    mainspring housing or hammer assembly id say, do you know how to strip it?

I have given it back to the guy today unfortunately, so at the moment I have nothing and am down €130. The guy I dealt with said he'd send it to someone that was good at fixing airsoft guns. I hope they don't make a balls of it and pretend it was like that when I gave it to him!

Advertisement