Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrishAirsoftSupplies.ie

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Popanddrop

No probs will actually probably take maybe 4-6 because my friends need some too.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

didnt even read the manual before operating the pistol.

I read the manual and adhered to all instructions.

He also neglected to mention that he continued to use the pistol even after he noticed that it was damaged even though it was firing "full auto".
    This is utter rubbish, I stopped using the gun when it started firing full-auto and travelled all the way to Bray immediately.

I agree that the gun appeared to work perfectly when I bought it, but since it failed the next day, it obviously was not perfect at all.

You are not entitled to a refund if the item is damaged through your misusage or neglect.
    I never mis-used or neglected the pistol since I got it.

accepted to us via email that it was through his fault that the pistol was broken.
    That is un-true, I simply asked if he could refer me to someone who could fix airsoft guns and he never replied.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

you said you never got a manual, but then say I read it.....:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭I.A.S. Ltd.

Yes, infact what you said to us was you never got a manual with it. You said you searched the whole box for one and said we didnt give you one when infact it was under the padding in the box. Would you like me to quote the email seen as your so adamant about doing it yourself?

Also let me point out something practical here. If the problem was a manufacturer problem or it was just faulty, we would've given a refund/replacement without hesitation as it would've simply been a case of us returning it to our supplier and us getting a refund. However as it was caused by misuse/neglect/etc we cannot return it because we would've been told what we told you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

This is like buying a vase breaking it and then asking for your money back
    Or Buying a computer and dropping it down the stairs
    And being the fact that you have already lied about not getting a manual So what else could you be lying about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Blackthorn1011

Lets get back to business. When will the galaxys or the JG m4s be back in stock? Im eager to get shooting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Lets get back to business. When will the galaxys or the JG m4s be back in stock? Im eager to get shooting.

Indeed, Head Hunter and IAS, please keep any further discussion of this issue to email or other means of communication.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Thread unlocked.

It would seem were back in action!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭monksavage

so did you end up giving that chap his money back after?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭TinTin69

Good riddence I say!

I.A.S. have you gotten in your shipment of "magical stuff" as you said a while back??:D

monksavage wrote: »
    so did you end up giving that chap his money back after?

They didn't need to. I fixed it myself in the end. It turns out that the WE version of the Hi-Capa is a cheaply made Airsoft gun and is known to give trouble. I was given disassembly instructions by Motosam and I had it fixed in no time. Thanks again Motosam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭silver haze

yeah theyre pure balls of sh1t, i dont know why any of the irish retailers bother with them to be honest, theyre are far superiour guns out there for the same or even less money.

I wish I done a little more research first. The M4 S-system AEG I have is twice as powerful, although both guns are supposed to be similar spec.
    The positive points of the Hi-Capa are the 31 round mag, Accuracy and the fact that it looks good in full metal. Not worth the money though.

No offense to you but I dont know where your getting your facts from, because the WE High-Capa fires at 315fps on the first shot and only goes as low as 300fps, as confirmed at HRTA on the 17th. This would make your M4 S-System fire at 600-630fps, thus making your discussion of it here against the charter, or your simply making stuff up.

Either way if you'd like to argue facts about the brands more, please keep it off our thread as this is for the announcement of new products and customer enquiries about said products only.

EDIT: Magical stuff will be posted up in the next few days, more coming in in the coming weeks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭TinTin69

EDIT: Magical stuff will be posted up in the next few days, more coming in in the coming weeks!

WooHoo!!:D

No offense to you but I dont know where your getting your facts from, because the WE High-Capa fires at 315fps on the first shot and only goes as low as 300fps, as confirmed at HRTA on the 17th. This would make your M4 S-System fire at 600-630fps, thus making your discussion of it here against the charter, or your simply making stuff up.

Either way if you'd like to argue facts about the brands more, please keep it off our thread as this is for the announcement of new products and customer enquiries about said products only.

I didn't mean the M4 was literally double the power lol! It does a lot more damage to the boxes I've been shooting at that is all.
    OK, I will leave your thread free of non IAS material.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

is the cyma AK74 ready to be shipped out?

Are the mp5k pdw ever gona be back in stock?????????????

• Advertisement

Any news on those AK high caps for me? Money is ready to send out.

Hey I.A.S any news on those mags?

Sorry we aint replied in a few days, as we pointed out before we're not always able to access Boards.ie, so if you have a specific question please contact us on sales@irishairsoftsupplies.ie and you'll usually have a reply within about 20mins.

Simon
    Irish Airsoft Supplies

EDIT: We're waiting on the mags, dont know what the suppliers excuse is gonna be this time!

Extra stuff up now fro mthe last order, launchers, grenades, claymores,etc.

Next order should be in around the 10th of March, lots of nice things in it including the return of the MP5K PDWs and JG M4A1's.

lots of nice things in it including the return of the MP5K PDWs

:eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Boru.

Just put in an order for some choice pieces you've got up on the site. Can't wait to get my hands on them! ;)

And good sir might I say you made an EXCELLENT choice! I dont want to come up against you in the field needless to say! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Boru. wrote: »
    Just put in an order for some choice pieces you've got up on the site. Can't wait to get my hands on them! ;)

"Dead or alive ... you're coming with me" - ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Boru.

"Dead or alive ... you're coming with me" - ?

;) Well I need it for my new tac vest don't I?

DSCF0918-1.jpg

See you on the field lads...;)

DSCF0938.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Boru. wrote: »
    ;) Well I need it for my new tac vest don't I?

DSCF0918-1.jpg

See you on the field lads...;)

DSCF0938.jpg

Wow thats mega!

the Robocop Pistol has disappeared from the ISA website?
    or am I imagining things. Another one to add to the list of things to buy.
    I was looking at it a few days ago and nearly hit the buy button.

~B

Advertisement