Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What car has the best interior?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,252 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

bazz26 wrote: »
    Rover 75, if you like lots of chrome, leather and wood:
    810854_20071003051042_7.jpg

852405_20071120051133_6.jpg

PItty the build quality is crap :( every 75 I've been in has interesting dashboard squeaks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Mailman

kerbdog wrote: »
    PItty the build quality is crap :( every 75 I've been in has interesting dashboard squeaks

Build quality and quality of materials on Rover 75s is brilliant. I bought a 2.5 V6 Auto for tiny money thanks to the mis-informed public perception. No squeaks, creaks or rattles.
    I'm not worried about re-sale but would like to pick up another cheap one when I'm done with this one so keep up the good work there kerbdog. HGF is the only major issue on the the 4 cylinder and door trim used to come loose because the original soft plastic clips would break; replacement clips cost pence and snap back in place.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

what about this?
    the Audi RS4 :

Rs4Interior.jpg

Advertisement