Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UltraAir Power Gas Broken Nozzle

Options
  • 26-11-2007 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

Quick question, I'm after dropping an almost full bottle of said gas, and the nozzle has cracked and come loose. Anyway I can fix this. It's still attached, it just sprays gas out of everywhere but where it should do. :) Or should I toss it?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

is it plastic or metal?
    you could put a thin straw or something inside the nozzle and then gjue it back where it broke, the straw obviously preventing the glue from clogging the nozzle.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

It's a metal nozzle, I'd glue it, but that would prevent the thing from depressing and letting the gas out. I think it's fecked.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

no harm in trying though huh, better than throwing it away.,lol, isnt it silly the way the cap has a tear away thing in it and the cap dont fit anymore when you remove it., i found a WD40 cap fits nicely though.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Yeah, I always thought that was a bit ridiculous, and now it really is.

Advertisement