Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formal complaint against: Karoma

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Why?! Because they hate me! You all hate me! *me cries, me grabs some guns and a video camera and tries to remember YouTube! login details* I hate you all.
    theres always one lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

funny-pictures-kitteh-captions-you.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Karoma wrote: »
    Why?! Because they hate me! You all hate me! *me cries, me grabs some guns and a video camera and tries to remember YouTube! login details* I hate you all.
    realdudecopyog7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

<3 Postal 2! *races off to find his copy*

I dunno, Karomas changes did get me to vote for az.. I mean I am in favour of cancer and whatnot.

Isn't Uwe Boll directing Postal? We can probably expect a 20minute sequence at the start of the movie explaining what the hell is going on

• Advertisement

I dunno, Karomas changes did get me to vote for az.. I mean I am in favour of cancer and whatnot.

Isn't Uwe Boll directing Postal? We can probably expect a 20minute sequence at the start of the movie explaining what the hell is going on

It'll be true to the game then...Damn intro's! ¬_¬

What would make you not vote for Az?

It'll be true to the game then...Damn intro's! ¬_¬

What would make you not vote for Az?

If he was in favour of sheep and other cuddly things I suppose.

Did you ever actually see Alone in the Dark? Thats what I mean, they had 20 minutes of scrolling text before the movie because apparently movie-goers were too confused as to what the hell was going on

Nope; didn't see it (I don't think I've seen anything by him). Just taking a swipe at the worst feature of Postal 2, which is otherwise a classic. Even then, the intro's are excusable the first time you see them. :)

I still cannae find mah copies of P2, or Apoc. W/end... *grabs a shovel*

Nope; didn't see it (I don't think I've seen anything by him). Just taking a swipe at the worst feature of Postal 2, which is otherwise a classic. Even then, the intro's are excusable the first time you see them. :)

I still cannae find mah copies of P2, or Apoc. W/end... *grabs a shovel*

Hah, the best thing bout Alone in the Dark was the fact they had Tara Reid as a scientist. She didn't get her tits out once though, I was severly disapointed :mad:

I never played the Postal games before, couldn't find them anywhere oddly enough

On a side-note, if you get banned from Feedback, where do you go to bitch about being banned?

Help Desk.

• Advertisement

Ahh. Excellent.

I should put a complaint against Boards.ie for making me late for college.

Probably not though, it's cold outside, my bed is warm, and the lectures are boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Hey fun boys, get a room!

Jeter_2Dsheffield_2Dyankees_2Dembrace2_small.jpg

azezil wrote: »
    Hey fun boys, get a room!

You're just jealous

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Ahh. Excellent.

I should put a complaint against Boards.ie for making me late for college.

Probably not though, it's cold outside, my bed is warm, and the lectures are boring.
    Indeed.
    Boards made me late for a funeral this morning.

Oh well. Off to the wake with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

You're just jealous

I am :(

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Zillah wrote: »
    I have an image of the Admin looking at this thread, sitting back and going "Hmm, I'm going to allow this..."
    So post it, already. :p

azezil wrote: »
    I am :(

Awww.. group hug time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

oscarBravo wrote: »
    So post it, already. :p

adminzp6.jpg
    "I'm going to allow this..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hah, the best thing bout Alone in the Dark was the fact they had Tara Reid as a scientist. She didn't get her tits out once though, I was severly disapointed :mad:

I never played the Postal games before, couldn't find them anywhere oddly enough

On a side-note, if you get banned from Feedback, where do you go to bitch about being banned?

Postal 2 is the greatest game ever. I would tell you about all it's amazingly controversial features in detail, but I think it's sufficient to just say....Gary Coleman is in it.

recall_marycarey_coleman.jpg

Advertisement