Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

secrecy n stuff

• 26-11-2007 3:53am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭

now I'm not normaly a fan of cloak and dagger stuff, and I firmly believe that everything should be in the public arena, however some things need a little time to develop and harden before they are subject to public scrutiny, and those of us involved need time to ensure our safety before we make things public.

so if you follow me so far,

I've been given something interesting, something very interesting, I need help tidying up and understanding the language involved, then I need help in drafting a public release of the document.

anyone interested PM me and I'll give more details.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

no one game yet?

Ok its a legal type document, the guy I got it off describes it as his 'Get out of jail free card' tho that may be a bit misleading

what do ye know of;

Admiralty

breaking presumptions

the Sovereign Being ?

is that any clearer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

You would probably want to check the legality of the document with a legal aid representive, or the Citizens Information.

If you were given the document illegally, or if its a government document that has not been given "clearance" like that of a freedom of information act request, which i would guess given the title of the thread, i would suggest being more secretive. :) But who am i to give legal advice?
    Admiralty
    The admiration of a judge? "why thats a nice headpeice youve got there, how about a slap on the wrist??![grammarzorz]"
    breaking presumptions
    You aint giving much away, is there a prize at the end of this thread? Can i win? Presumption of guilt, or innocence?:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Fairly sure I have acquired the document by legal means, however some of the more prominent signatories are dead, which worries me slightly.

I've had one taker so far, dont forget to include an e-mail address if you PM me so that I can send you what I have

(if I deem ya Trustworthy;) )

there may be a prize at the end

A good ole shakeup of the legal system :)

Advertisement