Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Plumber!

Options
  • 26-11-2007 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Anybody able to recommend a good plumber in Navan? I need to get my central heating system flushed.It's full of black gunky stuff and lime.I've had to replace 2 heat exchangers in my boiler in the last 12 months, but am getting a water softner system installed today.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Archeron

Hi Moanin,
    I have a number at home for a good company that deals with this type of thing, he's not in Navan, but works everywhere in meath. (I think he is near Dunshaughlin area) I'll PM you the details when I have them at hand. I'll also PM you the details of someone I heartily recommend that you avoid at all costs as the fecker ripped me off royally and done a fourth rate job.
    Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 the plumber

Moanin wrote: »
    Hi all,

Anybody able to recommend a good plumber in Navan? I need to get my central heating system flushed.It's full of black gunky stuff and lime.I've had to replace 2 heat exchangers in my boiler in the last 12 months, but am getting a water softner system installed today.

Thanks
    hi how u doing im a plumber my friend is also a plumber and he owns a flushing unit but we live in waterford il ask him will he travel if u want?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

A bit too late thanks. I got it sorted and have since installed a water softner in the house

a watersoftner for your heating system i doubt it or u got talked into something 2 didnt need , the heating system in every house uses da same water all the time.........

a watersoftner for your heating system i doubt it or u got talked into something 2 didnt need , the heating system in every house uses da same water all the time.........

I know it's a closed system but I needed the softner for the whole system in the house anyway(Shower,Dishwasher,taps etc). The lime is very bad in my area

• Advertisement

oo so u need 2 jobs done so lol .if u dont mind me askin how much did u pay 2 get heating flushed

oo so u need 2 jobs done so lol .if u dont mind me askin how much did u pay 2 get heating flushed

No I needed 2 jobs done.They are complete. I can't remember to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 38 paulysoprano

A plumber that would travel from waterford f*ck times must be bad, this time last yr they wouldnt cross the road to fix something for ya

Advertisement