Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

silver footless tights

• 26-11-2007 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

I bought a pair of pale silver footless tights the other day in monsoon. They're real pretty n sparkly but I have no idea what to wear them with!! :confused:
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭pixietrixie

Why did you buy them if you had nothing to wear them with!!

Anyway, you could wear them with black shorts or a black skirt. and the top should have silver in it,Topshop have a really nice top with silver butterflys on it.

Black would be the best colour for them and flat shoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

They were an impulse buy! They're v. cute though!
    Black skirt and silver and black top sounds like a good bet! Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭pheby

Depends if your dressing up or going for a more casual look. For a dressy look go with a black mini dress/top over them with black high heels and maybe a silver necklace to balance out the colour of the tights. For a more casual look, try some cute flats, but make sure they are a plain colour with no pattern, you don't want the outfit to look too busy or over the top. The tights sound cute by the way, I've never seen a silver pair!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭echosound

+1 to the advice above. also - one of my friends wears footless sparkly tights all the time, and she does it with a babydoll style or a pinafore dress and flats, looks cute. She's also - for casual wear - managed to make them look cool with converse runners under them with a short denim skirt and hoodie, sounds naff but looks good IMO.
    If you still want to show them off but it's freezing out, get ripped jeans to wear over them so you can still see them through the rips (tight jeans rather than baggy boyfriend style ones though).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭pheby

echosound wrote: »
    +1 to the advice above. also - one of my friends wears footless sparkly tights all the time, and she does it with a babydoll style or a pinafore dress and flats, looks cute. She's also - for casual wear - managed to make them look cool with converse runners under them with a short denim skirt and hoodie, sounds naff but looks good IMO.
    If you still want to show them off but it's freezing out, get ripped jeans to wear over them so you can still see them through the rips (tight jeans rather than baggy boyfriend style ones though).

Love the ripped jeans idea!! think im gonna get a pair of these tights to do that!!

I saw them in gold in topshop!! but I think silver would be better. they sound nice with converse too!! are these some kind of wonder tights!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Why did you buy them if you had nothing to wear them with!!

Havent we all done this?!! Not necessarly with silver footless tights but with shoes? I wore a belt this week for the first time and I'd it bought two years ago !
    Love the sound of the silver tights by the way, I think a nice dress and flats will make it work well

Advertisement