Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SE K770i

• 26-11-2007 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭

I am on three and am due an upgrade, I was waiting for the K850i to come out before taking this. My phone and a table had a disagreement this morning resulting in me having to take my upgrade now.

There are no phones I really want on three at the minute so the K770i is looking likely, mainly as it has the same Camera but is smaller than the k800i.

Can anyone recommend this phone? Alternatively what from http://www.three.ie/handsets_new/postpay.htm would you recommend?

Please do not give unhelpful answers like "change network" I am not going to do this though I am all too aware of three's faults.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Not to worry, I managed to get a k800i from work.

Anyone know if three are ever going to release the k850i?

I'm not too keen on the Vodafone software (not used to it) can I flash this with 3 Software or anything?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,944 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭billbond4

Chatted to lad in Three shop, and he said that they may have it next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

I imagine they will have it at some stage. Three were the first to release the k800 last year and i notice three in sweden have the k850 already. Mind you at the moment the k850 is going at sky high prices over here so i'd see about getting an el cheapo replacement and holding your upgrade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 murmur

paulm17781 wrote: »
    Please do not give unhelpful answers like "change network" I am not going to do this though I am all too aware of three's faults.

May I ask what sort of problems you have experienced with Three? I am considering switching to 3 from O2 shortly as I am fed up with O2's nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

paulm17781 wrote: »
    I am on three and am due an upgrade, I was waiting for the K850i to come out before taking this. My phone and a table had a disagreement this morning resulting in me having to take my upgrade now.

There are no phones I really want on three at the minute so the K770i is looking likely, mainly as it has the same Camera but is smaller than the k800i.

Can anyone recommend this phone? Alternatively what from http://www.three.ie/handsets_new/postpay.htm would you recommend?

Be aware, that although the k770 sports a 3.2 mp camera, it is not the same as the one in the k800i. Quality of the k770 pics are said to be far worse as a result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

murmur wrote: »
    May I ask what sort of problems you have experienced with Three? I am considering switching to 3 from O2 shortly as I am fed up with O2's nonsense.

They have good infrastructure, good quality calls and good tariffs. The problem is their customer service is a kin to torture, I'd rather be in Guantanamo bay than call their "customer support".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

murmur wrote: »

You must be a troll..........surely ? Get a real job

Advertisement