Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Access CP

Options
  • 26-11-2007 12:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Quick plea to the owner of the green Ford Fiesta, the White Long Wheel Base Vand and the Silver Rover (I think it was a rover). Over the past few weeks it has been getting more and more difficult to get through the gap left by the parking of these vehicles into the second house section (first full section) of Charlesland Park. The main issue is that the green fiesta parks on the corner at the curb outside the three bed apartment, coupled with another vehicle (usually the white van, but last night the silver car) on the opposite corner, it makes it very tight to get down the right hand side of the green. I do not have a huge car and I found it tight last night as did one other person I spoke with, I dread to think how an ambulance or fire-engine would get through!!

Please a little consideration and thought into where cars are parked.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Same goes for all areas of Charlesland. Particularly parking on corners around the park areas and across the pedestrian crossing and ramps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭SlinkyToo

Do you honestly think the people who do that kind of thing have the intelligence to request electricty, buy a computer, install a phone line, order broadband, lookup this website....

The only thing they log on to is www.me.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Maisy

Slinky daaaaahling, soooopah - rotflmao - I too have had to squeeze my little car through two inconsiderately parked jalopies on either side of the road, just to get in my own front door... sheesh.....

Advertisement