Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nintendo ds lite

Options
  • 26-11-2007 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

hi,

i was just wondering is it worth buying one of these just for the brain training game, it is a present for my dad but i know he's not going to want any other games for it?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

I bought one as a gift this Christmas for someone who will only use the Brain Training. Its not an extravagant price, so if you think the person would like the game ans get use out of it, then go for it, IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,093 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Plus you also ahve More Brain Training, Biug Brain Academy, and now Sight Training (from the same crowd as Brain Training). Well worth it. Many people have already bought it for just that, so, go ahead!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

great thanks,

are there any other adulty games, like some of the playstation games? im interested just want a few games with it...

thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

I'm only new to Nintendo but the only other "adult" type games I've seen are Resident Evil, Call of Duty 4 and Brothers In Arms. I'm sure there's more out there, probably not a whole lot though.

I'm sure Nintendo are hurting their sales focusing on all the cutesy games as they normally do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

The Christmas DS lite in my house ended up not being a hit at all, stayed in the packaging and was brought back :( Really thought they would like it too. Argh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Ouch :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Jen199

I have a DS, and as a gift I got the new word training game, which is really good. As well as the 2 brain training games, there is also a sight training and my personal favourite is the brain academy, which is really good.

Even if he wouldn't enjoy traditional games, I think there are enough games like this out there to keep him entertained so I would recommend it. Also, the way the market is going, I would be confident that there will be more titles like this on the way.

Advertisement