Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting at Abbeyleix.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

Ref. point 2 of my last post above.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32 Bellerophon

civdef wrote: »
    Ref. point 2 of my last post above.

I take it that you are not recommending them then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

You know Sparks and RRPC through your experience of their capabilities demonstrated as Mods.

I was never a mod. :eek:

rrpc wrote: »
    I was never a mod. :eek:

rrpc
    blue_star_3.gif

Are you sure?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

rrpc
    blue_star_3.gif

Are you sure?

Absolutely

• Advertisement

Forgive me for usurping your responsibilities MODs but it looks like this thread has run it's course. The people who demonstrated such ignorant and malignant behaviour at the meeting have not been visible all day. Neither have their supporters. Lets go out for a night cap and see what happens at the next meeting shall we?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Guillotine

Forgive me for usurping your responsibilities MODs but it looks like this thread has run it's course. The people who demonstrated such ignorant and malignant behaviour at the meeting have not been visible all day. Neither have their supporters. Lets go out for a night cap and see what happens at the next meeting shall we?

Bellerophon,

I'm still here .

A quote for you Bellerophon - God help me to keep my mouth shut until I know what I'm talking about.

Guillotine wrote: »

I'm still here .

A quote for you Bellerophon - God help me to keep my mouth shut until I know what I'm talking about.
    But God clearly did not help you or your friends last Sunday and has not helped you since then so your prayer is in vain. Goodnight Guillotine, give my best wishes to Sitka Spruce and maybe you will join him in a request to God to grant you better judgement, kindness, charity and maybe some brains.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Gerri

Each club should have a limited number of votes eg 2 x per club, would stop "packing"

I understand that the NASRC rules only allow 1 vote per club but I don't think it happened that way at the AGM.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

And on that note of personal abuse which has resulted in a week's ban for Bellerophon, let me reiterate JayCee's call for us to return to the topic of the thread...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

ha Abbeyleix ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

And that makes two 1-week bans given out in as many posts...

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Mods, you have a facility/script for identifing duplicate accounts. Please use and enforce it across the board.

Please ban Gullotine for a week if you havent already for being both a troublemaker and abuse on page 5.

Continue to strictly moderate this thread and forum please.

Personal note: Frankly I find the thought that many of you people are armed terrifying.

DeV.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

DeVore wrote: »
    Personal note: Frankly I find the thought that many of you people are armed terrifying.

Don't worry, we're like small, yappy dogs. All bark, no bite and surprisingly full of crap. :)

Advertisement