Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French toast

Options
  • 26-11-2007 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

Three kids come down to the kitchen and sit around the breakfast table. The mother asks the oldest boy what he’d like to eat. "I’ll have some f**in’ French toast," he says. The mother is outraged at his language, hits him, and sends him upstairs. She asks the middle child what he wants. "Well, I guess that leaves more f**kin’ French toast for me," he says. She is livid, smacks him, and sends him away. Finally she asks the youngest son what he wants for breakfast. "I don’t know," he says meekly, "but I definitely don’t want the f**kin’ French toast."

Two aerial antennas meet on a roof, fall in love and get married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

****************************************************************************

The veterinarian told the blonde that her dog needed some exercise.
    “You need to make sure this dog runs around,” the doctor said.
    “Try playing a game of fetch.”
    “I can’t play fetch with my dog,” the blonde said. “Why not?” the doctor asked.
    “Because,” she replied, “He can’t throw.”

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

dak wrote: »
    Three kids come down to the kitchen and sit around the breakfast table. The mother asks the oldest boy what he’d like to eat. "I’ll have some f**in’ French toast," he says. The mother is outraged at his language, hits him, and sends him upstairs. She asks the middle child what he wants. "Well, I guess that leaves more f**kin’ French toast for me," he says. She is livid, smacks him, and sends him away. Finally she asks the youngest son what he wants for breakfast. "I don’t know," he says meekly, "but I definitely don’t want the f**kin’ French toast."

Very good :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Leeby

Very similar story on overheardindublin.com, I presume it's them ripping off jokes as overheard stories than you ripping off overheard stories as jokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Leeby wrote: »
    Very similar story on overheardindublin.com, I presume it's them ripping off jokes as overheard stories than you ripping off overheard stories as jokes.

Never knew there was even such a site.........!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Leeby wrote: »
    overheardindublin.com
    Worst excuse for a website ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

They publish some of the web content in book form and people buy it!
    Can you believe that people pay for freely published web content?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Hagar wrote: »

Sounds like a good idea! In fact I'm off to the publisher now. Book titled 'Hagar's Horrible Jokes'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Only €9.99 in all good bookstores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭BRIAN1956

There's a Dirty Oul Wan selling them for €4.50 in Moore Street:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Hagar wrote: »

yeah like movies, tv shows and music :D

Advertisement