Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHL Future Plans

Options
  • 26-11-2007 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

This is the latest design "over" the sacred site. Interesting.

NewWHL.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

I know Spurs have been buying up land behind the east stand. I also heard they were talking about turning the stadium sideways.

All depends on the council officials at London Borough of Haringey and I dont think they'll make things easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

RichMc70 wrote: »
    I know Spurs have been buying up land behind the east stand. I also heard they were talking about turning the stadium sideways.

All depends on the council officials at London Borough of Haringey and I dont think they'll make things easy.

I think when push comes to shove Haringey Council will come through for Spurs rather than face the prospect of the club moving out of the borough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Just wish you could get to it direct from Luton, would make my trip a lot easier - Shlepping all the way int town and back out adds an hour to my already long journey!

Dublin - Stansted - Stansted Express Train - Tottenham Hale. Travelling time including check-in and transfer approx 3 hours.

Depends on where youre staying in London I guess. Ii'm lucky that I stay in Edmonton just 20 mins walk from the Stadium.

Dublin - Stansted - Stansted Express Train - Tottenham Hale. Travelling time including check-in and transfer approx 3 hours.

Depends on where youre staying in London I guess. Ii'm lucky that I stay in Edmonton just 20 mins walk from the Stadium.

Then add 5 hours!! Drive from Wexford to Dublin, long term parking, and bus to the terminal, checking in 2 hours before flight with security queues in Dublin.:D

Wexford to Waterford 50 mins, check 30 mins before the flight - park outside!! Waterford only goes to Luton!;)

• Advertisement

I see your point. Luton it is then. :)

I see your point. Luton it is then. :)
    If only you could get direct from Luton to WHL station, or Tottenham ale or Even Seven Sisters it would be a breeze, but Noooooooooo, I have to shelpe all the way into Kings Cross and turn around and come out again! Oh well, swings and round abouts - maybe with the new ground there will be better transport links!:confused:

Advertisement