Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas beers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

21st - friday
    i never met anyone (apart from emx, she was a year below me in uni, never talked to her though) before going to the first beers, i sat my ass down, drank a beer, made fun of a few people and was right as rain.
    jenizzle, if you dont come we will find you.... haha damo doesnt bite! hes just from up north, sounds like a pikey trying to speak french if you ask me :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Wilburt wrote: »
    i never met anyone (apart from emx, she was a year below me in uni, never talked to her though) before going to the first beers, i sat my ass down, drank a beer, made fun of a few people and was right as rain.
    jenizzle, if you dont come we will find you.... haha damo doesnt bite! hes just from up north, sounds like a pikey trying to speak french if you ask me :p

hehe... so not scary at all then :p

and Damo doesn't bite?? But that was the exciting part! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

21st - friday
    im sure if you ask him nicely enough he will oblige

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

21st - friday
    jenizzle wrote: »
    Did you just ask me if I'm easy?! :p:rolleyes:

Well....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

20th - thursday
    Damo bites...but I've been known to bite on demand...I bit at least three of you one night and then started licking people...there was MUCH alcohol involved!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

3 in one night!? You hussy! :D

*note to self, wear fencing gear should I ever go to a beers event, or have suitable story ready to explain potential bite marks...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

farohar wrote: »
    *note to self, wear fencing gear should I ever go to a beers event, or have suitable story ready to explain potential bite marks...

its all the rage in body mod land... dermal anchors schmancors... you should ask the lads in Wildcat or Snakebite about these new marks... quick... before the emo's get a hold of them and ruin it for all of us :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

21st - friday
    Le Rack wrote: »
    Damo called me over about two mins later and told me, while Emz was still sitting there, and then introduced us
    Hehe, I did that just to try and embarrass the both of you... If I'd known you were both such hussies, I'd not have wasted my time :D:p
    Wilburt wrote:
    hes just from up north, sounds like a pikey trying to speak french if you ask me
    You're so getting bitten for that!!! :D
    (Also - LOL)
    jenizzle wrote:
    quick... before the emo's get a hold of them and ruin it for all of us biggrin.gif
    Damn emos!!! *shakes fist at cupcake crisis, LeRack and the people with the line-stars* ;) hehe

*runs before the emos cut themselves in his direction*

20th - thursday
    Far, well...I was gonna say I don't leave marks but the lads will tell you about having my dental imprint in their hands and various body parts for quite some time after I'd knawed them...you don't need a story just say you were at a night out for people with tatts and piercings...that should explain it all! :D

Damo...me and emz...yeah I'm not even gonna try and argue or explain that one....
    Also whats with the fist shaking!!! I don't have a star tatt and I'm not deff gettin one!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

21st - friday
    defo head in jenizzle, i reckon. had some great nights out with some of these guys... though... has anyone contacted emz about getting out that night?!it just wouldnt be the same without her, i know a few of ye have her phone number...

• Advertisement

20th - thursday
    Yeah of course! I chat to Ciaran a good bit so will let em both know!

Def come in jenizzle, it's great craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

21st - friday
    dont just let them know! force them to go!

20th - thursday
    *wimpers*

yes mommy...

Le Rack wrote:
    the lads will tell you about having my dental imprint in their hands and various body parts for quite some time after I'd knawed them
    ROFL!!!! Now THAT sounds Dirty!
    Le Rack wrote:
    ...you don't need a story just say you were at a night out for people with tatts and piercings...that should explain it all! :D

Heh, they were worried enough when I went to get my first tattoo as they kept worrying about how it'd affect my future employment, so they were only ok with it as it's high enough up on the shoulder that even a short sleeved T-shirt hides it, they know about the second one too but that's on the shoulder blade so again it's nicely hidden away. They have no clue about the other 3. :rolleyes: *innocently whistles*

I think telling them that I was hanging out with people who bite might be a bit too much for them to handle, that and the vampire rumours would start again...:o:rolleyes: lol
    In honesty even telling them that I was on a night out might be a bit of a shock...:o
    Perhaps "I was at a movie and some crazy girl bit me!" might sit better, and at least it'd be half true...:p

And now I'm curious as to if Saranne has ever availed of you dental based piercing services?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

22nd - saturday
    So when is these beers?

20th - thursday
    Farohar I'm innocent I swear!!! And I meant hands legs and arms...

I propose Thursday the 20th of December in Fibbs!

21st - friday
    Farohar I'm innocent I swear!!!

Is there a category for bare faced lie of the year? ;):p

Farohar I'm innocent I swear!!! And I meant hands legs and arms...

I propose Thursday the 20th of December in Fibbs!

The original sin => none of us are innocent... pft, not only does she bite, she lies too!:rolleyes:
    :D
    Sorry, just being mean at this point.:(

21st - friday
    farohar wrote: »
    Sorry, just being mean at this point.:(

Fun, isn't it? ;)

20th - thursday
    But I..I..but..and..

*gives up and sulks*

although to be fair someone made a comment about me biting, think it was damo, and that just set me off, so I bit someone, and another person didn't believe I bite as hard as the pain this person was in would suggest so they offered themselves to me...so in my defence they were all willing victims!

• Advertisement

Fun, isn't it? ;)

It's all fun and games until someone starts to cry... in this case probably due to Le Rack biting one of us*... :(

Hugs Le Rack apologetically and from outside biting distance....

*Justifiably so in this instance I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

20th - thursday
    I shall attend this event and partake in the biting.

20th - thursday
    I only bite when provoked, I'm generally very nice.

but free hugs are always acceptable!

21st - friday
    Think is most people when they bits friends may do so in a playfull non-painful kinda way...

Le Rack tends to try to get through the bone or at least draw blood...

20th - thursday
    You all kept telling me to bite as hard as I could!!!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

20th - thursday
    Did he, by any chance, just say "BITE ME!"? I don't think that was meant literally...

20th - thursday
    no...they actually asked me to bite...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

20th - thursday
    Hmm, depending on when and where the beers is, I might attend. The little man told me to do it.

21st - friday
    That I did! Come along Feylya, or suffer my wrath!

• Advertisement

20th - thursday
    I'm still piping up the 20th of December in Fibbs

Advertisement