Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas beers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

21st - friday
    awwh! but... fibbers... €3 drinks! if im gonna get drunk, that's about all i can afford!

despite the gig, im likin the 20th idea...

lol, what about 21s on the 19th... €3 drinks and ****ty music all around? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

22nd - saturday
    21s?!?!?!
    Id rather shit on my own face.

21st - friday
    so fibbers it is then....? :D

/sly

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

20th - thursday
    The problem with the Longstone is that it doesn't have a late licence. What about Dorans?

21st - friday
    im still voting €3 drinks in fibbers. im really broke right now and i dont like nights out sober. see what happend last time fey? i pussied out and left at like 11pm!

• Advertisement

20th - thursday
    Eh, my memories from that night are hazy... Although, I did manage to actually get a picture of you where you weren't hiding :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

21st - friday
    garthv wrote: »
    Make it the 21st!
    No fibbers though,
    That place just makes me get ****faced.

Is that a bad thing?

21st - friday
    wait... WHAT?!

:eek:

...and yes, emmett, i thought that was a good thing too...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

20th - thursday
    I can't stand Fibbers anymore. It just gets overcrowded, way too warm and not even €3 drinks tempt me there these days. Doran's could be good if we got seats early enough? Plus DiFontaine's next door, always a bonus. It does get quite packed though on weekends.

20th - thursday
    narco wrote: »
    wait... WHAT?!

:eek:

Uh huh. It's up on my Bebo :D

What about Bruxies?

• Advertisement

22nd - saturday
    feylya wrote: »
    What about Bruxies?

Bruxcelles? Naa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

21st - friday
    fibbers is the place to be!:)h

22nd - saturday
    Copper Face Jacks?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

21st - friday
    Now you're just taking the proverbial...

22nd - saturday
    Now you're just taking the proverbial...

;)

20th - thursday
    garthv wrote: »
    Copper Face Jacks?

Perfect!

21st - friday
    If we wanted big ginger farmery looking types threatenin to thump us for looking at a girl they were looking at then we'd spend more time hanging out with Wilburt...

;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

21st - friday
    im not a farmer, i dont threaten people. im great. however, yes i am a ginger kid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

20th - thursday
    Firstly, OI! Wil, fibbs on the 20th was my idea, and I'm kinda standing by it, cheapie drink like...and it's been DEAD the past few thursdays, I generally know a huge number of people in there and last thursday I wasn't gonna go in but said feic cuz I always find someone I know, there was no one! I seen two guys that are mates of mates of mine!!! It was empty, totally empty at like 11!

Dorans gets WAAAAAY too packed and hot and icky, speic of a saturday night!

I'm with Garth on XXI's

Coppers is full a bleedin GAAH heads, can do without them ta very much

What about Voodoo? It is right beside a new parlour!

Or if you really wanna go for cheap drink Citi Bar on a tuesday, €2 drinks...plus bad music and d4 heads... *runs for cover*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

21st - friday
    oh grand your idea... o.0
    anywho im not picky, i dont care if "d4" folks are where we go, same with goths/rockers. as long as the place and the company is decent.
    In saying that the only reason i am going with le racks suggestion is because its a cheap night. The place is full of kids and try hards but shouldnt effect a night out.
    More than willing to hit a night club, dance and drink the night away. you get kids and try hards in every pub/club anway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

20th - thursday
    20th doesn't really suit me either, up for any location on a different date though.

20th - thursday
    How about Whelan's for the dancey part of it? Could find a nice, not too crowded corner in a pub nearby too. Would probably be easier to do on a Wednesday/Thursday. Or Tripod, haven't been there in a while. If Fibbers was on the agenda a Wednesday night would probably have the place pretty empty as opposed to a Thursday night, could have the place to ourselves.

20th - thursday
    Wednesday is an interesting idea. Town should be emptyish, taxis should be plentiful.

21st - friday
    im liking the fibbers on wednesday idea, i have to say.

20th - thursday
    and as far as I know...fibbs has cheap drinks on a wednesday these days too...

20th - thursday
    Oops, sorry, yeah. Forgot to put that in. €3 also applies on Wednesday but it's usually deserted. Well has been the 2 times I was there.

20th - thursday
    that could be a bit of fun then...19th work for people, if we have our own wee group then the place being deserted won't really be a prob ye know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

20th - thursday
    why dont yiz all come down to waterford? theres nowhere to stay and no cheep booze like fibbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Nah, lets go one better, either Knock or the Blasket Islands, I'm sure we'd have a great time!:D

• Advertisement

21st - friday
    Attol wrote: »
    If Fibbers was on the agenda a Wednesday night would probably have the place pretty empty as opposed to a Thursday night, could have the place to ourselves.

Ya know, that's not a bad idea...

Advertisement