Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas beers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Le Rack wrote: »
    that's the british slang, last time I checked we were irish

I don't know, that avatar does look a bit on the orange side there Le Rack...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

20th - thursday
    oh now!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

20th - thursday
    theres hardly only gunna be 14 or less of us is there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

21st - friday
    ive yet to decide, but il be there.

20th - thursday
    well there was...a number at the last ones...

• Advertisement

well there was...a number at the last ones...

Oooh! I love guessing games! It was one, wasn't it?:D

But in all honesty I don't think this forum even has 14 regular posters so I'd be rather surprised if a large number showed up for a body mods booze.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

21st - friday
    i officially retract my thursday support and change it ot wednesday support. my parents are trying to organise a meal out for my leaving and they want it in and around there...

20th - thursday
    lets see, there was

me
    wil
    FS
    Damo
    Sean
    BH
    Saran
    Narco
    Garth
    Attol
    Crombie (he's an honoury boardsie)(plus designs tatts for Emz)
    Lambi (he's part of Crombie) (you'll understand if you start to actually come drinking with us)
    Lotts
    Some guy who's name I can't remember, he had a Final Fantasy tatt on his leg...

There was others as well but I was drifting around that night so didn't catch everyone's names n stuff, then we have to take into account the whiskey and jager...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭popecatapetal

20th - thursday
    me
    wil
    FS
    Damo
    Sean
    BH
    Saran
    Narco
    Garth
    Attol
    Crombie (he's an honoury boardsie)(plus designs tatts for Emz)
    Lambi (he's part of Crombie) (you'll understand if you start to actually come drinking with us)
    Lotts
    Some guy who's name I can't remember, he had a Final Fantasy tatt on his leg...
    And me, I'd like to come too! I got an orangutan on my leg, and I want to show people who actually like tattoos, and who won't automatically back away, give me a funny luck and a speech about how it'll be there forever. I know it will, that's sorta the point! :D
    Plus, I've been watching this board for a year, only got the courage to post about three months ago, and feel like I know people here quite well. So I would like to put faces to names.
    How do n00bs like myself find ye at Fibbers? (assuming that's where we're going?)

20th - thursday
    the stage, thats where we sit, plus look out for some of these faces http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbum.jsp?MemberId=447938376&PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=5737558775

they're almost all boardsies

and a couple of these people will be there too http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbum.jsp?MemberId=447938376&PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=5881599257

then just come up and say hi...

• Advertisement

21st - friday
    shout out loud and look lost, we will find you, sorta like the a team!

20th - thursday
    Wilburt wrote: »
    shout out loud and look lost, we will find you, sorta like the a team!
    or that...

21st - friday
    How do n00bs like myself find ye at Fibbers? (assuming that's where we're going?)

im tempted to do my nerdy namebadge thing again, but that night ended somewhat less than well for me... so i think ill pass.

ill probably be there from about 6pm, quite possibly by myself, haha, more than likely wearing a baggy pair of red check trousers with strings and **** hanging from them... relatively hard to miss i reckon... looking forward to putting another face to a name :)

(... and getting really really pissed...) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

20th - thursday
    Popecatapetal if you don't recognise me by now there is something very wrong with you :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭popecatapetal

20th - thursday
    I forgot you were going:p anyway, shush, I'm practically blind! You can't mock me!
    eh hem... anyway! what time's everyone going in for? my last exam's over at two, but I doubt anyone's quite that enthusiastic:)

21st - friday
    someone is real eager!

21st - friday
    I forgot you were going:p anyway, shush, I'm practically blind! You can't mock me!
    eh hem... anyway! what time's everyone going in for? my last exam's over at two, but I doubt anyone's quite that enthusiastic:)

see ya there at three?

no really... going in to get my mate's tattoo done tomorrow, and will probably be in long enough for there to not be a whole lot of point in going home in between...originally i was meeting a friend for lunch, but she's cancelled on me, so i got nada else to be doin in town :D

21st - friday
    i think she means the christmas beers

anyway, shush, I'm practically blind!

Wow... a real trooper, this one will clearly be drinking everyone else under the table.
    I mean, who else here can say that they drink so much that they're going blind?;)

21st - friday
    *raises hand*

• Advertisement

Ah, so that's why you thought my posts were interesting, you were only pretending to be able to read them!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

21st - friday
    For anyone looking lost, look for a lil guy probably making more noise than he should that looks like this:
    447938376a5882103972l.jpg
    Usually seen near the stage

21st - friday
    farohar wrote: »
    Ah, so that's why you thought my posts were interesting, you were only pretending to be able to read them!;)

*shifty speccy-four eyes*

21st - friday
    so... it's defo on wednesday, then,yeah?

20th - thursday
    fukkit yeah, it is now, I decided, right now, the 19th, all be there, all be festive, drink will be cheap, and muchly consumed. mostly by me cuz I've not ahad a drop in Fibbs since Halloween, yep halloween.

21st - friday
    think il do the 2 nights cos im mad, il gladly drink on my own thursday haha

20th - thursday
    yeah depending on my hours I'll prob end up in there thurs too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

20th - thursday
    Popecatapetal, I broke my phone so text me! Lost all my numbers.

21st - friday
    well, i've committed myself to a houseparty/21st/christmas party next thursday... i might just pop into fibbers if ye're in there early enough, but otherwise, ill be there getting plennty off my nut. otherwise... thursday the 20th will be my last thursday at fibbers for at least a year..so any presence will be much appreciated :D

• Advertisement

20th - thursday
    noooooooooooooooooooo

Advertisement