Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If You Are Ever In Tullamore, Go Here.

• 26-11-2007 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

The Roma Grill in Tullamore, Offaly

This is one of the finest places you will ever eat in. From your Plate of chips to your full Mix Grill. Its the best I have tasted. From Take Away to Sit down.

So If your around the area Drop into The Rome Grill. It's Cheap as Chips LOL

You will call again :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Ur_Irish_Rose, do you have a connection to the Roma Grill?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Ur_Irish_Rose

No connections here what so ever. My parents braught me there first when I was about 5 years old. I bring my kids there for a treat and they love the food and the friendly service.

We always give a tip to the girls for the hard work that they do. Once you go there you will always remember it as being the best chipper in town. :)

Give it a try. I promise you I will eat my words if you are not satisfied :)

Advertisement