Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Irish Fury guilds?

Options
  • 26-11-2007 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

Would love to join an Irish guild as most of the other guilds are based in the US and their timing don't agree with me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

What do you need to start a guild?

I played this for about an hour. It's quick and easy. Just like a DM game.
    Might play it until Darkfall comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

think the guild NPC said 4 or 5 signatures and 30g, I have enough gold to start but need some signatures...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Yah I'd be up for that.

Character's name is Ferociter. I'm a Champion of Truth. Not quite sure what that means yet. Probably that I'm a noob :)
    I'm not sure what server I'm on, or if there is even more that one server.
    I'll find out later though and post.
    Played two rounds of the arena, came second in the first battle and one the second battle. Picked up all the goodies from the battle after as well. Not sure what way the loot system works.

I like the way you have a set amount of player points which are distributed throughout spells and equipment. They all come under the one over all stat limit. So you can reduce the amount of magic you use and instead use more weapons/armor or vice versa. Very nice system.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Yeah I know, I love this system, no one person has a clear advantage over another, if you wear all the best gear, then you won't have enough points for your spells/abilities and vice versa. I'm a Champion of Life, I think that means I'm a Paladin, lol, a third of my abilities/spells are damage related, second third is healing related, and the last third are buffs.

Most of my spells/abilities are tier 5, and I am wearing mostly tier 10 epic stuff...

Btw, I would suggest that you buy all of the abilities of every class with real money, getting them all on your own could take months.

Not sure what server I'm on either, but I think we'll have to find more signatures, lol. Oh and my character name is Demeantor.

Advertisement