Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

commerce!

Options
  • 26-11-2007 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hi everyone, im repeating the lc this year and was thinking about doing commerce in ucd!could anyone tell me what its like?timetable, is it a good course etc... thanking you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

I am 2nd Commerce, and I have to say its an interesting course. Like with all business courses there is the mind numbing boring parts but then comes the interesting parts as well. Commerce in UCD focus a lot on group work and working as a team, like most lectures are in small group environments.

Timetable is about 20 hours a week and overall I would say if you have an interest in business then Commerce at UCD would be a good choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 frankie123

thanks dude!maybe ill see you next year so!cheers!

Advertisement