Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singing lessons

Options
  • 26-11-2007 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭

Where is the best place to go for singing lessons? I fancy myself as a bit of a Pavarotti

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭gillyfromlyre

Try your local church first, good place to let it all out on a sunday, and the coaching is free from the old boys n girls, the husband who fancies himself as a bit of a 'Morrissey' has started in the local choir and loves it,even with a sunday morning head like a beer soaked cabbage he he

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭The Chessplayer

Try your local church first, good place to let it all out on a sunday, and the coaching is free from the old boys n girls, the husband who fancies himself as a bit of a 'Morrissey' has started in the local choir and loves it,even with a sunday morning head like a beer soaked cabbage he he

The local church? Good God - not a chance of it! I don't want a gang of old dears fawning over me. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

The best place to go for singing lessons is one on one with a voice coach, especially if you don't usually sing in public or with others, like in a choir or in a musical society.
    Other places might have people giving yo uadvice, but they might be full of sh1t.

Advertisement