Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Economics & Management

Options
  • 26-11-2007 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Is anyone doing this coarse or know anyone who is??
    if so can anyone give me an idea of the timetable for it? like when you have free etc.. considering doing it as an undergraduate. so would love an idea.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

5th ye was all day Thurs with a Weds night and 6th yr is all day Weds. DOnt know about the earlier parts but Bernbard Skelton is the man to ask.

Hope thids is of some use...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 alex.lyons

dont think were talking about the same course.. the one im talking about says on dit's web site and on qualifax.ie that it's full time like 9 to 5.. i know a good few people doing 9 to 5 courses that aren't really 9 to 5 and am wondering if anyone knows what the "real" times are??
    thanks for the reply :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 guinness416

If you phone the dept I'm sure they'll email you a current timetable. Try Bernard Skelton or Mary McLoughlin. I graduated in 2000, so my info's a few years old, but it was a lot of hours and a lot of project work - not comparable to friends doing arts or courses like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭niceoneted

Hi,
    I have made enquiries about this course also and am applying to start next Sept as a mature student. I have had a meeting with the head of Dept there and he has given me the timetables for the first two year.In all years they try to give one whole day free. In first year it's Wed, other days are like this
    1st Semister M. 9-6; T. 10-1.30; T 9-6; F. 9-4
    2nd Semister M. 9-6; T. 10-6; T. 9-6; F. 10-4
    you may have about an hour free during these times for lunch but it appears to be pretty full on for the days your in. Second year id pretty similar except that Thursday is your free day.
    Are you applying as a mature student? Do you have a degree already as if you do they are starting a conversion masters in January link here -
    http://www.dit.ie/DIT/study/graduate/courses/quantitysurv.html
    closing date for this is tomorrow 5th Dec.

good luck with it and may see you on one of the courses

Advertisement