Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The "Get it off your chest" thread-Part II

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

studying is no way to have to spend a mid term. Motherfucking mocks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

I have a migraine, my head is gonna explode:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jayj224

andrew wrote: »
    studying is no way to have to spend a mid term. Motherfucking mocks

Join the club at least the orals are straight after that :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Job was postponed because my friend got his Wii back and got lazy.
    Ass kicking commences at 7am Friday morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Put your foot through the Wii, Terry.

I was at a dentist today and will have to fork out over $1000 for cleaning and for not caring for my teeth over the past 10 years. :/

• Advertisement

I've hurt my back moving house and I'm in agony today :( and I wanted to go out tonight with my girlies

I'm spending the weekend with the boy so I was allowed I hope it gets better by later on

I was in my first session with my fitness instructor & I am wrecked today. I physically cant move without some sort of pain. The agony!

ALSO, my friends had said the film ''No country for old men'' was good, so did the papers, so did the tv etc etc

IT WAS ****!!! The ending was terrible. The only good thing about it was the bad guy. What a waste of two hours! BLAH!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I want to go home.

Ruu wrote: »
    Put your foot through the Wii, Terry.

I was at a dentist today and will have to fork out over $1000 for cleaning and for not caring for my teeth over the past 10 years. :/
    No way.
    I'm going over ot his house later and taking it home with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

I make too much money. Its horrible, I cant spend it all!

Oh and I despise reality TV shows and all who appreciate them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I fcuking hate trying to master tunes, I'm useless at it. I've been recording for hours and gotten no where.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

I just hate life in general! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

I hate Saudi Arabia & Egypt at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

I let a guy out of a side street in slow moving traffic. He was going into the slightly backed up left turn lane, I wanted to go into the clear right turn lane. The dope plonked himself in the middle of the road blocking my access to my lane - wanker!

I want my karma!

Turns out the house I'm supposed to working in has not yet been connected to the mains supply.
    Now we have to wait and see if the builder can sort out some power for us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

I've to work today :(

And traffic is bollixed near where I live because of an accident. A journey that usually takes 20 mins took 1hour! :eek:

Better of cleared before I have to go to work...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Why the Hell is it so hard to find a good connection on TF2 before midnight!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Im hungry, trying to finish a presentation for tomorrow(which will probably take up most of the night) and theres a party downstairs in the kitchen. Bästards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Valentines Day sucks.
    *resist urge to rant*

I'm going out later to hit on sad single girls.

Who's with me?

High five.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Ugh, work. Just got in. Burned my fckuing arm again in the same place cos of that god dammed hot plate. And im so tired

I've twigged by my nauseousness also that its a kidney infection not a back ache which is making me so sore
    I feel weak , sickly and have a sore back on one side
    Loads of cranberry juice for me :(
    help meeee!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

Hey hey!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and Connundrum got engaged the other night, so pretty soon there will another Boardsie Wedding!!!!!!! :D:D:D

P.S Happy 1000th Post to Me :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Congrats to you both, best wishes for the future. :)

edit: Oh, big crowd at the wedding *goes through Members List*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Yay! Boardsie Wedding :)

Maybe later then we can have the first Boardsie baby: sign him up and let him drool on the keyboard... and post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

There are already boards babies.

Well done guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Terry wrote: »
    I'm going out later to hit on sad single girls.

Who's with me?

High five.

I'm with ya Terry!!!!!! :D:D:D

High five. haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭lolipops

i bent my wookie :(

oh and my kitten died :(

and my brother is being a complete jerk and threw my ipod on the ground and broke the ear phones and apple ear phones cost 30 euro!
    anyone want to buy me some? *puts on puppy dog eyes*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

lolipops wrote: »

and my brother is being a complete jerk and threw my ipod on the ground and broke the ear phones and apple ear phones cost 30 euro!

Give us some measurements and we'll talk.

• Advertisement

Russel Brand?

The Walsho wrote: »
    Give us some measurements and we'll talk.

;)

lmao
    Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Russel Brand?

not sure what a wookie is and i don't think i want to know but in the Simpsons ralph says it .. among other things
    'my cat smells like cat food'
    and
    'and over there is where the leprechaun told me to burn things'
    :D

not sure what a wookie is and i don't think i want to know but in the Simpsons ralph says it .. among other things
    'my cat smells like cat food'
    and
    'and over there is where the leprechaun told me to burn things'
    :D

http://www.rte.ie/tv/latelate/20071123.html

Scroll down to Russell Brand and enjoy! ;)

http://www.rte.ie/tv/latelate/20071123.html

Scroll down to Russell Brand and enjoy! ;)

i love russel brand
    oh is that about his book 'my bookie wook'? lol

i love russel brand
    oh is that about his book 'my bookie wook'? lol

It is indeed the mans a legend and that was by far the best ever interview I've ever seen on the Late Late before....omg how sad am I! :rolleyes:

Aaaaah I got his autograph in easons the next day and he signed my west ham scarf!!! :D:D:D

It is indeed the mans a legend and that was by far the best ever interview I've ever seen on the Late Late before....omg how sad am I! :rolleyes:

Aaaaah I got his autograph in easons the next day and he signed my west ham scarf!!! :D:D:D

i know i usually hate the late late show but that was by far the best XD
    he touched and signed your scarf?:eek:
    *jelous*

lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

If you are the person who purposely hit the back my car while cycling past me last night on O'Connell Bridge, I hope you die of syphilis with your cock on fire, you horrible little weasel of a man you, would you have done that if I was a man?? I think not... Get a life.. That is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Why the fcuk do cyclists pull infront of my moped at traffic lights? When the light goes green I'm stuck behind you while you start off at a snails pace. Always at the light as you head under the arch at Christ Church ...... one of these days you bastards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

He he he he he he. 6th drives a moped! Sorry, Pighead had to get that off his chest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I'm SO hungry! I might die!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Pighead wrote: »
    He he he he he he. 6th drives a moped! Sorry, Pighead had to get that off his chest.

I once had a guy beep me coz he wanted to over take me, I was doing the limit and couldnt stay close to the left as the road was in bits (pot holes etc). He beeped me a few times and the car in front was only about 20ft ahead, not even room for him to drive between us. At the lights I pulled up beside him and lifted my helmet "Is there a problem?", he looked embarrassed and just said "sorry I thought you were one of the young fellas, they shouldnt be on the road!". "Well put on your seatbelt and if you beep me again I'm following you to work" .... off I drove and he stayed well back.

I hate the way people presume moped drivers are skangers and under 20.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

THERES BILLIONS being spent on nuclear weapons,astronomy,nasa,space shuttle
    flights etc, if this money was spent on global warming reduction and saving starving africans and medical aid it would be a better world for all.AND we are supposed to admire all these astronauts whose existance is totally useless,they are glorified civil servants,just members of the us military ,industrial complex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭gracehopper

Civil servants getting a day off for shopping at xmas. i cant believe i pay my taxes so they can go shopping!!!!!! and me struggling through the crowds on xmas eve cos i have a busy job. Fockers!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

People sh*t-faced in town at 3pm, breaking bottles and puking on the path while parents with school kids walk by.

(Rag week)

LadyJ wrote: »
    I'm SO hungry! I might die!
    Don't fear the food.
    Don't fear the reaper either, but don't fear the food.

gamer wrote: »
    THERES BILLIONS being spent on nuclear weapons,astronomy,nasa,space shuttle
    flights etc, if this money was spent on global warming reduction and saving starving africans and medical aid it would be a better world for all.AND we are supposed to admire all these astronauts whose existance is totally useless,they are glorified civil servants,just members of the us military ,industrial complex.
    Survival of the fittest.

Civil servants getting a day off for shopping at xmas. i cant believe i pay my taxes so they can go shopping!!!!!! and me struggling through the crowds on xmas eve cos i have a busy job. Fockers!!!
    Space time continuum borked again.
    Weidii wrote: »
    People sh*t-faced in town at 3pm, breaking bottles and puking on the path while parents with school kids walk by.

(Rag week)
    That's a monthly thing, yes?

Damn checkout operator threw my shopping around while running it through the bar code scanner.
    My peppers and tomatoes are bruised. My biscuits (McVities plain chocolate digestives, for those of you wondering) are broken. My coke almost exploded when I opened the bottle. One egg was broken.
    I'd complain to the manager, but she was the ****ing manager.

On the plus side, Linda Cardellini looks good as a blonde and 6th drives a moped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

WARNING - RANT ALERT!!!!

OK, So spent the whole day shopping yesterday, trying to find something cool to wear tonight.
    I found this really cool shorts jump suit thing (sounds weird, I know) in River Island and took it to the Changing Room to try it on.
    I gotta say, it looked great, I admired my own reflection for a few minutes before deciding to shop around, just in case I found something EVEN nicer!
    So off I went, up Henry St, Liffey St, Grafton St and St Stephen's Green, only to return to River Island, try the outfit for a SECOND time, and finally purchased it.
    All was well with the world..... Until I get home and try on the outfit for the THIRD time, only to realise that River Island mirrors are BIG FAT LIARS!!!
    I looked like a cross between Bet Ditto and Kelly Osbourne!!!!!!!!! What the F**K was I thinking??????????????
    So, I decide I'll return the Fat (Jump) Suit, and wear something else. I opt for a nice little green dress that has been growing lonely in my wardrobe, and once again, all was well with the world.

That was until............I do my tan, go to bed, and wake this morning like something out of Star Trek!!!!!!!!!!! I **** you not!!!!!!!!!!! My legs are a bloody disgrace!!!

So out the window goes the dress option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I might become a Muslim for the night, and rent out a Burqa, I mean, I can't NOT go..... it's €3 a drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

We all know traffic lights are invisible to cyclists but yesterday, a bloody police man on a bike broke the red light at Abbey Street ..........i stupidly thought at least the police would pay attention to them. i know how stupid of me :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭michelleans

People shouting loudly at each other in public, I can't stand it :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 ashy28

I have been sick more times then I can count in the last 6 months! My flatmate got the flu last week & I managed to avoid her by hiding at my boyfriends house. But on monday my boy got sick, as well as my boss & other college. I have been feeling fine all week until today when I woke up feeling like s##t. I had no where to hide! Damn you sick people! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

6th wrote: »
    Why the fcuk do cyclists pull infront of my moped at traffic lights? When the light goes green I'm stuck behind you while you start off at a snails pace. Always at the light as you head under the arch at Christ Church ...... one of these days you bastards!

Why do mopeds pull in front of cars at traffic lights, OK fair enough in town but when your at the traffic lights in,, lets say Dunshaughlin wanting to turn down the Ratoath road(very windey for those of you who dont know it) whan all of a sudden a little 50cc hairdryer pulls in front of you with it indicator indicating that ges going down the same road only hes not going to do 80 or so KPH, No, hel do 40 instead, one of these days you bastards:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

old people, like WTF, they always bang on about the old days and how everyone was nicer to people, and yet they come into the shop everyday, and are the most rude fcukers i have ever served in my life. Im am starting to hate them.:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement