Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The "Get it off your chest" thread-Part II

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Katykaboom

everything at the moment, just everything!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I'm meeting my lecturer tomorrow about a 5000 word essay thats due at the start of january and I haven't done any work for it because I've been doing other essays and I'm worried that I'm not going to get a first in half my modules this semester so that means I need to get 80 in next semesters modules if I want a first overall which I do and i wish I could go back to being like last year when I didn't care about my subjects or my degree and just did it and did ok in some stuff and I think my head is going to explode and I definately should disconnect the internet til the exams are over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

I fail at exam(s). :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I don't want to fail. *cries*

There, there. We can fail together.
    *puts arm around brianthebard*

>_>

*drops hand*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I fail too!! The teacher of the class I'm doing my practicals in is a sneaky, two faced bitch. Fuxn wagon, has to ruin it for me, to feel better about her self. Heffer. Lets key her car!

Now I feel a bit better :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,022 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

sigh, where to begin!
    Exams tomorrow and friday that im not prepared for.

Im the class rep (a very bad one at that) so have to organise something for a night out on friday, and the bastards want free drinks and stuff.

Also have a project due friday that simply isnt going to be done if i do any work at all for the exams so have to beg for a reprieve over the weekend.

Also been living at home for the last few months for the first time in bout 4 years due to money troubles, but cant handle it anymore! Am about 40minutes drive to college/town/friends (cork) so with traffic could easily end up in car 2 hours a day as opposed to 5min walk which im used to. Gettin into loads of stupid fights with parents too since home, which never happened while i was living out of home and just fvisiting from time to time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I suck at exams, I lost a day's studying because I was working today, and I'm badly in need of a holiday! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,161 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

2 exams tomorrow, my finals. Haven't finished preparing questions for them yet. Nevermind learning the answers I've written. Plus the answers I've written are shít due to time constraints... due the fact I didn't study until Sunday. Ah college...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

~Rebel~ wrote:
    Gettin into loads of stupid fights with parents too since home, which never happened while i was living out of home and just visiting from time to time.

Me too, and it sucks. I've always gotten on so well with everyone at home, but lately I'm being really contrary and having silly mini-fights with everyone :(

It's especially worse cos I lived with my boyfriend in college, but now we're both back home cos we're finished college and don't have the money yet to move in together. Groargh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

Jesus Fcuking Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ring Navan, ask for items to be sent, via courier, from Navan to Monaghan.
    Person from Monaghan happens to be total fcuking stalker who calls every two minutes asking were her items are.
    Every time she rings I have to ring Navan to find out... will she ring Navan herself, despite having all the relevant information required to do so? Will she Fcuk!!!
    Items don't arrive. Monaghan woman goes nuts, I ring Navan, Navan says courier arrived and no one was there to meet the delivery, and no one answered the phone to him.
    I call Monaghan woman, she says courier is a dirty liar, I tell her I have couriers number and she can call him to arrange another meeting... will she call him herself?? Will she ****!!
    I call courier, half arrange 2nd meeting, ring monaghan woman to arrange to her half, she has 20 more questions for courier who I now have to ring to get answers to Monaghan woman's questions.
    Get answers, ring monaghan woman with these answers.
    Today, get another call from manic monaghan bitch.
    Apparently courier guy didn't arrive for 2nd meet.
    I tell her to ring him, or ring Navan, or the courier company... will she ring any of them herself?
    Will she fcuk!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So I ring Navan, and Navan ring the courier and then Navan rings me to tell me what the courier said, then I ring Monaghan bitch, who still wont ring anyone directly involved with her delivery, or lack of delivery, but instead seems to only want to wreck my head with something I have no control over.

I am going fcuking insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I've just realised that I haven't had sex this year!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

humanji wrote:
    We are in the 12th month of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did you only just realise? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

humanji wrote:

Being in a coma will do that to ya ;)

In the 7th month of a wage dispute with my last employer. They are a multimillion pound publishing house and are arguing with me over +/- €600 for holiday pay and days worked.

Jesus H Christ! :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Finished my exams, oh yeah!
    Southern Comfort all day yesterday and good time had by all. Took me ten minutes to get a key in the lock of my house though...
    Boards beers tomorrow, and getting stitches out of my penis.
    Also, no more exams, no more exams, no more exams, no more exams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

ran out of cornflakes this morning :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

humanji wrote:

:eek:

Wow. I don't think I could last longer than a week. And even then it'd be pushing it.

On the plus side, the next time you do, it'll be excellent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Local shop has a selection of different sliced pans but no proper bread... grrr. And a choice of about 10 different gossip magazines and nothing for the literate! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Blaydin' exams starting tomorrow, little voice in mind telling me not to study since I always do well anyway and these exams have little importance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 mattDL

This site having no *back to top" linky things at the various points in the pages.. I've a pain in my digit scrolling back up to navigate around the site.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

Finally somewhere to get it off my chest.. i'll be here all day!! :D
    Right, so there was this cute guy at my night course.. and I would've emailed him or something If i'd know his name (as we were emailed course work at times -all the addresses were attached - sent to all) and one night at college he helped me out with some graphics or whatever but it was totally mortifying because the lecturer was still talking etc.. so anyway.. I was still mortified the next week and kept my head down for the class (probably giving off the wrong signals but i'm shy, really i am) So that was that.. and I get the feeling that he thinks i'm a total biatch now coz the course is over and I more or less didn't talk to him.. eh.. at all after that...
    Terrible really. But I mean, its not even my fault. I just think he thinks i'm a biatch and ...................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
    oh my god, when am i ever going to grow up???? :D:p
    deep breath.

Trilla wrote:
    ran out of cornflakes this morning :mad:

gurl, that sucks... what did you have instead?

They're not the best cereal really though.. maybe you should try something healthier??
    Have you tried the new oatabix bitesize with apple and raisin??
    yum yum!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

gurl, that sucks... what did you have instead?
    Definitely not a kiss anyway!

Definitely not a kiss anyway!

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Bah, I just burned the biccies I was making.:( *shakes fist at oven*

Oh my god, look at the time...
    I have to get up early tomorrow! :(

Good night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

stargal wrote:
    On the plus side, the next time you do, it'll be excellent!

I seriously doubt that! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

humanji wrote:
    I seriously doubt that! :o

I seriously doubt that you seriously doubt that.

God, I feel sick in my belly and my heart is going 90miles an hour,
    thats how stressed I am with work right now!
    Haven't felt like this in absolutely ages!

Also, my BF is in Turkey on a work trip, and he wont be back till Friday, and I want him to come home now.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

.....that feckin bothar animal when he does finally get there!!!! ARE WE THERE YET ARE WE THERE YET JUST ONE QUESTION ARE WE THERE YET.....

Dont get me wrong i'm all for charity at xmas and stuff but that ad really boils my blood and just makes me very angry!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

...A lion in the face!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

an bhfuilimuid ann fós? an bhfuilimuid ann fós? an bhfuilimuid ann fós? an bhfuilimuid ann fós? an bhfuilimuid ann fós? an bhfuilimuid ann fós? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

... a Mel Gibson 3 hour biopic of Nelson Mandela

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

my damn flatmate keeps hogging the tv when all i want to do is play with my Wii:(
    then when i actually try to play it while she's in the room, she talks incessantly about any old shíte that comes into her head...
    I DON'T GIVE A FLYING **** ABOUT HOW MUCH HOLLY YOU PUT ON THE ****ING MANTLEPIECE, I'M TRYING TO PLAY SOME ZELDA FOR ****S SAKE!!!!
    *ahem*
    I can see myself "forgetting" to fasten the strap on my wiimote and "accidentally" knocking her out cold with it soon...

and i hate the way i've become so damn indecisive when it comes to women recently... the grass is always greener and all that.

Wiimote, hah.

I hate that the doctor told me to avoid getting into situations that give me an erection today and am off to the gfs house for a few days. Think unsexy thoughts.

• Advertisement

Inlaws, grr, that is all. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Mortgage and insurance brokers! *tears hair out!*

Bah, this is the third time this week I was caught on campus by bible do-gooders! I go to sit down for peace and quiet, I like being alone, "you look like you needed to talk to someone".:mad: No, I do not want to talk to you, I am not your brother or want to participate in your feckin' bible group! STFU, STFU, STFU!

*deep breath* :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

count to ten backwards ruu, you'll be ok

I have the sniffles and have to clothes shop with...girls...today, in the sales, in dublin.

*sniffle*

• Advertisement

According to AA roadwatch it should take me 16 mins to get from Dublin 9 to Sandymount.
    HA! At best it has taken 45mins, and in bad traffic it has taken up to 2.5 hours.
    God I hate Dublin Traffic! I am defo getting a scooter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Changed shift today, not finished until 6. Everytime I look at the clock I keep thinking I'm finished at 4. Not really a rant, but oh well. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

Amy winehouses eye makeup...SHUDDER

Argh I woke up this morning with little or no feeling on the left side of my face. It turned out not to be serious but cost me nearly $150 to see the doctor plus big ass 800mg tablets (have to take 5 of them a day). :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Just as I was getting into the shower this morning the electricity went. It's gone in most areas of Shannon, and on my way to work I saw happy workers outside their buildings having a cig break because they have no electricity... and we have a backup generator. Grr!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭greine

Running late this morning, went to back out of my drive and the binmen had thrown the empty bin in the middle of the driveway, in a fit I got out and picked it up and went to put it at the side of the house. As I was rushing past the car with my wheelie bin I smashed into the tail light of my car, had to clean up that mess, then I got stuck behind the dump truck for next 15mins.....grrrr...just calmed down now!

I spent the morning of my birfday san ospideal. :( Things are getting better though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

im sick. im single. i hate college. i have no time to shop. i have no where to put any new clothes. my room is messy. and my brother wont change the channel from scooby doo. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭bolliwoodi

I hate ignorant people-Like the other day i was in boots and had my 1 year old niece in the buggy-Now the aisles in my local boots are big enough-A normal size person could get past if i was in the aisle with the buggy

ANYWAY i was in the aisle with the buggy- and a woman was trying to get past me-Now honestly she was a big woman-About the size of rosie o donnell-ANYWAY she couldnt squeeze past me so starts muttering under her breath about" Move the ****ing buggy-How are people suppose to get around with u blocking the aisle"

MAYBE IF YOU DIDNT EAT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT YA WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET PAST-EVERYONE ELSE COULD!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

I hate fat people. Lazy ****s, Genetic my arse, get to the Gym.

• Advertisement
Advertisement