Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The "Get it off your chest" thread-Part II

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Terry wrote:
    Really?
    A good one would be nice.

I care about AH. <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

So do I.
    That's why I like to see good threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I care too much. grr!

I care more than you.
    I care so much, that if tihs thread goes any more off topic, I'll lock it and start a new one. bacause I can. And I care.
    I ****ing love AH and all the people who post here. and I'm drunk.
    And any further posts here that are off topic will be deleted. Hah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

I don't wanna go to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop-crying.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

I can't even post pics in here!!!!! WWaaaaah! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,337 ✭✭✭Archeron

My mid morning scone had no currants in it, so to counter that, I put some blackcurrant jam on it. The jam slid off when I wasnt looking and I put my elbow in it, and now I have a big splodgy blackcurrant stain on the elbow of my favourite shirt. Life can be cruel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Katykaboom

When people look down on me for my taste in music. Especially when they love 80's cheese music.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

goddam BSD software load balancer... WORK DAMN YOU, BALANCE MY LOADS!!!!1!!!11!!!eleven!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I'm beginning to regret a decision I made yesterday. Too late now.

• Advertisement

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=52815211&postcount=13

:( and thing's just get better and better

and I've lost half a stone without trying due to more exercise and feeling miserable
    but I don't care :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Lexmark printers are a pile of dung! *dropkicks printer across the room ROG style*:(

Hangovers suck.

Ruu wrote:
    They'd love that and drop kick me out of the country! :eek:

Pics might take a bit to load.

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/7316/carbu8.jpg (car a second ago)

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/2614/peekpu4.jpg (me peeking out the door) :)

Great googly-moogly thats a lotta fcuking snow.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Me, i hate.......

- people (especially oulwans and pensioners) who do their shopping in Dunnes in Nth Earl St. between 12.30pm and 1.30pm while i'm on my lunchbreak trying to buy a sandwich cos the pr!ck from offaly who owns the Centra across the road is scabbier than a leper with parkinsons holding a cheese grater. You're off all day missus. Why in the name of satan would you come in here during the busiest part of the day? And why do you bring your kids/trolley with you?

- The scabby focker from Offaly who owns the Centra across the road who
    charges 80c for a slice of fooking CHEESE!!!!..........Do you milk the cow and make the fcuking thing yourself BIFFO every morning before you come up to the big shmoke? The roll already costs €4 FFS, and i can get a proper Chinese meal on Parnell St. for 6.50. Bleedin' gangster.

- Junkies. Screaming. at their kids. Middle of street. Middle of the day. With a mouth like a dock-side Harlot. It's just wrong "bud"/"luv".

- Smart ar$es in work who think it's great that they've built up 17,000,000,000 hours on their flexi-clock, even though you can only carry over 11. "Yeah, you got your day-and-a-half Bridie, but unlike me, you'll only waste the day off by either a) cleaning your house, b)ringing work every half hour to gossip with Mary from accounts or c) coming in to town and "just popping in" on your way to Dunnes with someone elses kid in a pram. Idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

They (The Head Honchos) are gonna take my lovely office off me and stick me in a prefab!!!
    Oh no no no!
    They wants this office cos it can easily accomodate 4 people, but there are only 2 of us in it.
    They are gonna give it to a 4 person dept, which does make sense, but it means i have to go to crappy prefab section!!!!
    I am devastated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

The sky just turned black and I think its going to rain. Damn you Ireland and your sh!tty weather :mad: .

Oh and I had to work today :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

The only guy i actually want is over me and in love with his new girlfriend who happens to be my best friend.

It's going to be a hard few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Ouch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The only guy i actually want is over me and in love with his new girlfriend who happens to be my best friend.

ouch

• Advertisement

Ouch!

Pretty much!

I guess it's time to enjoy being young free and single though! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Hmm interesting thread: *deep breath*

Stop ****ing cooking prawns in the kitchen every night of the week you stupid bitch!! You know if you keep eating those ****ing things, you'll end up as a ****ing prawn yourself!! Do you think I like having my bedrooom smelling of scaly dead fish you fungi loving whore!! Learn to cook a pizza or 2 you ****wit...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

****ed up last night with the girl of me dreams.

got into the pub about 8.30 and had just got a text from me mate asking where i was , so im wandering around the place trying to see where he was despite the fact my glasses were fogged up and coverd in a million raindrops thanks to the "ah its grand, no now im drenched light rain that seems to only happen in ireland " . i glanced in the direction of a very pretty blonde and got a distinct "hi how are you" type vibe off her but ignored her cause im still looking for my mate and didnt recognise her.

then get a text of me mate to say he isnt in the pub at all and he'd be there in two minutes. so i grab the seats and get a round in. about an hour later, glasses fully dry now, the blonde leaves and turns out to be a woman ive fancied the arse off for ages and havent seen for about 3 months sporting a radical new haircut. i tried to catch her eye and im sure she seen me but got completly blanked for what happened earlier.

nothing major i know and nothing that cant be repaired but its my first meeting with her in 3 months and it annoys me i passed up a great opertunity to ask her out thanks to the ****ing rain !:mad: :mad:

fingers crossed she'll be out paddies day so i can get a second chance:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Damn I really know how that feels, I'm going through the same ! *hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

So fed up with my course Ive been putting all assignments off and now 6 are due in the next two weeks.. I really hate my course but it a PLC so if I don't do it and don't do well I won't get into college. Took the day off today to do them. I watched tv all day instead. Ive no motivation at all... :(

And I can't afford a car. Or insurance even.

And how can people say there's a God when so much bad stuff happens to people???? I like to think there is a God...... but when ya hear of the terrible things that happen to good people it makes you think twice.... I mean - how can a 15yr old being killed be considered part of Gods master plan????

Damn you world... :mad: :mad: :mad:

And I'm having a bad fringe day...

Pyr0 wrote:
    Damn I really know how that feels, I'm going through the same ! *hugs*

Aww, thanks! *hugs back* I know it sucks! Hope it works out for ya in the end!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

I have an idea! *places Gossip_girls's hand into Pyr0's*

What a beautiful moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Why don't people email ya back in a timely fashion.:mad:

I have an idea! *places Gossip_girls's hand into Pyr0's*

What a beautiful moment.

*runs off into the sunset*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Píssed that I've just been outbid on eBay at the very last moment for something that I've been after for ages. Thought I finally had it at a respectable price and no...............................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Got my 1992 Volvo 740 from the garage, it won't be going for much longer. ;_;

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Muggy Dev

cos the pr!ck from offaly who owns the Centra across the road is scabbier than a leper with parkinsons holding a cheese grater.

Thanks $hifty.........I've just pissed myself.

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

I was sick for the weekend with food poisoning but was well enough to go back to work this morning.

Life's just cruel!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

thrill wrote:
    I was sick for the weekend with food poisoning but was well enough to go back to work this morning.

Life's just cruel!

Reminds me of this time last year when I was struck down with heinous food poisoning and recovered in the nick of time to go back to college for exams, for which I had done no study for on accound of the said poisoning. Ah yes you're not alone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Just home from a fantastic weekend where nothing in particular happened and have to face reality tomorrow. To top it all off I think I'm still hooked. HAHAHAHA... in my face, sucker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,799 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

For 45 mins I was stuck next to a woman on the train yesterday who spoke to the woman opposite her in a "telephone voice".

Missus - You weren't fooling anyone with that plummy accent. You failed to address your hopelessly thick Dub-accented "dis", "dat", "deese" & "doose" pronunciations.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i got the bus this morning, as i am going out for some responsibles tonight - i took 2 hours to go 6/7 miles - i have bloodly walked it in 1 hour 45 min - bus lanes my hole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Someone never refilled the toilet toll holder in the ruby wax and I didn't realise till I was finished my barry white.........stupid cnuts not getting toilet paper when they finish the last roll!!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

When people in work don't reply to your emails because they are too busy and important, leaving you there to wait until they decide you reply. I have read receipts.... I know you got it!

Also, a certain shop where you get a giant catalogue with everything in it and then you can go in to by it.... in theory! Went in at lunch to buy a chest of drawers which is out of stock in Ireland and the uk.... they don't know if they'll "ever have it back in again". Why have stuff in the catalogue if you don't actually intend to sell it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

watna wrote:
    When people in work don't reply to your emails because they are too busy and important, leaving you there to wait until they decide you reply. I have read receipts.... I know you got it!

Also, a certain shop where you get a giant catalogue with everything in it and then you can go in to by it.... in theory! Went in at lunch to buy a chest of drawers which is out of stock in Ireland and the uk.... they don't know if they'll "ever have it back in again". Why have stuff in the catalogue if you don't actually intend to sell it?

So you'll hopefully buy something else hopefully more expensive while you're there. I don't work for them or anythin. Maybe I should....

Pyr0 wrote:
    *runs off into the sunset*

Lol! Those of us pinning after others have to stick together after all! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

I just failed my driver theory test by 1- grrrrrr. Also was trying to get off the bus today with 3 big bags and the b*tch beside me wouldn't get up to let me out she just moved her legs aside so I just glared at her til she actually got up. Some people ffs....

Lol! Those of us pinning after others have to stick together after all! ;)

Ha thats true ;)

Grrrr !! Damn ex being confusing and so frustrating, Just choose already !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

God i HATE groupwork!!!! :mad: especially when you get stuck with a useless group who cant even manage to show up for a meeting.

& what happened to minimum english requirements for colleges?! im all for multicultural classes but how is that supposed to work when certain members of a group cant understand what the hell is going on nevermind be able to do some work.

actually, i just hate college..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

Mrs_Doyle wrote:
    They (The Head Honchos) are gonna take my lovely office off me and stick me in a prefab!!!
    Oh no no no!
    They wants this office cos it can easily accomodate 4 people, but there are only 2 of us in it.
    They are gonna give it to a 4 person dept, which does make sense, but it means i have to go to crappy prefab section!!!!
    I am devastated.

Well I'm moving office on Tuesday, and I have just been told that for the first 3 or 4 weeks, till they find something more permanent, I will be sharing a poxy prefab with my incredibly hormonal boss!!! :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Two more horrible exams to go. :-/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Ok I hope this is the right thread, I just hate people who work in shops who really hate their jobs and take it out on you, I hate bus drivers who ignore people knocking on the door of the bus just as the bus pulls off and won't let them on.

I hate people on a busy street who would rather bump the oncomer rather than be polite and perform a mutual avoidance manouvoer as if they owned the place. I hate people who get pleasure from knowing that you are having a bad day and enjoy it, sad gits.

And I hate when I'm with a friend who meets another friend on the street and they have a converse which excludes the third party 'myself' as if I'm not even there. This seems to be an Irish trait and is a social learned thing. Where I'm from and what I always do when I meet a friend first is to foremost introduce everyone and then continue on with said conversation including all. This isn't 'Pride and bloody Predujice' after all!

Breathing into paper bag now, lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

The water is off today. No god damned running water ffs. I can't even take a sh1t! Better be back in the morning!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

wide awake at 7:24am, woke up at 4pm, grrr, schedual ****ed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Damn, out of milk. Now i'll have to go out in the cold to get some.
    I hate when this happens.

Advertisement