Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The "Get it off your chest" thread-Part II

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

So I'm on call this week from 5am to 5pm. When I was on the VPN yesterday a patch was installed that has locked down the Device Lock service, so the 3g card i borrowed from a work mate won't work anymore. This means I'm here, in my office, for the next 12 hours. I should have brought a pillow. I am most uncomfortable. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i splooged in my belly button

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭echter

my mam, she's such a bitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

i really hate polish people driving those stupid ****ty european vans done up to the nines.

oh, and also hate hoop earings. MINGING!

lilyallen460.jpg

i mean, whats fúcking sexual about that>?!!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

oh, and also hate hoop earings. MINGING!

lilyallen460.jpg

i mean, whats fúcking sexual about that>?!!?

Couldn't agree more!

I can't stand eyebrow piercings, especially on women.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

im sittin in college still because my car is clamped outside the college the ba*stards, and for the SECOND, yes SECOND time today!!!!!!!

the first time i drove into the college, all the spots were full so that time i did park fairly dodgey so the security clamped it, let me off without the fine tho thank god,

so i went for lunch, came back to the college, still no spots available (i have a permit and id say half of the cars dont, pity we didnt have to pay for the parking permits, i might have a case) so i had to drive just outside the college, no double yellows, no pay & display and a load of cars parked there so i parked there not knowing it bacame a clearway at 4!! so just came out of college there and i have a lovely square big yellow front wheel!!

80 smackers!

I hate clampers...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Merged.

Please use this thread or your blog for little rants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

i hate girls that know youre into them and then have sex in the next room when youre trying to sleep. How rude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭pd101

I hate driving around Carlow Town. For a town that seems to stuff a round-about into every little nook and cranny available, no one seems to know how to use them properly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

BUSES AHHHHHHHHH!! actually its the stupid people on them, people who obv are morning people chatting very loudly--- no i dont want to hear what you and fcuking mary had for dinner last night or who your neighbour is doing!!
    ::: yes that is my seat that you keep punching when you or you friend says something funny, if you want to punch somthing punch your fcuking face! DONt look at me like i have two heads when i ask you to stop for the 3rd bloody time... YEs tomorrow im going to sit behind you and stab your seat see you id like it then bi@tch!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭coolhandc

i cant stand that add on the radio at the moment.cant remember who its for because every time i hear it i block it from my mind. but its a complete ripoff of the roses adverts from a while back ..."thank you very much for being my best friend,tra la la la la tra la la etc etc..." its for a motor insurance site.
    aaaaaaah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭triona1

I can't stand the amount of butter staff put on your roll in garages/shops.
    No matter how many times you say small amount of butter please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Overheal wrote: »
    i hate girls that know youre into them and then have sex in the next room when youre trying to sleep. How rude.

This cracked me up:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭SlinkyToo

Very funny. That kid is scarred for life.

I hate being called by my boss at 6:30 am to inform me that he wants me to pen the shop at 9:30 as he can't and then watching him stroll in at 9:45 telling me that he wont need me for the rest of the day.

I also hate when I work from the 16th of October straight to the 25th of November without a single day off, working 7 days a week and then being told that no I don't deserve any extra money and that I should be grateful for all the hours.#

I also hate the fact that I can't just stab him and dispose of his body.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

The use of the title;

'The People's Republic of Cork'

If you guys really believe that you are better than the rest of the country then simply secede from Ireland.....

See how long your basketcase Banana Republic would last away from the rest of the basketcase Banana Republic :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I was waiting for my takeaway last night when a middle aged couple came up to pay for their meal. First they complained about having a chilli meal and something about the chilli coming out before the rest of the meal. Then the woman said she didn't get the meal the same time as her husband and that there was a delay in getting hers (my heart is bleeding! boo hoo!).

The man must have mentioned about the chilli at least 5 times while the manager was explaining and apologising. He started to talk about his job as an air traffic controller for some reason as well. I think we need to remove all job titles as for some people, they think they are superior to others. I wanted to give them both a belt across the back of the head! We've all become a bunch of pansies and finding reasons to complain. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I am pissed off as I still get very tired from cancer fatigue, I would not mind but it has been nearly 10 months since I had my operation and almost a year since I had my chemo. I ended up staying in bed until 2pm on Friday (I had the day off work) and 11.30 on both Saturday and today. There is still no sign of me getting my energy back and I am getting scared that I will never be able to work full time again. Rant over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I'm so pissed off at the moment I could punt a baby. I've had a s***e day and need a way to get the frustration out.

First I leave early to get some shopping done before college, can't find what I want and end up being late then when I get home I realise I forgot to post my mam's christmas cards.

Then I turn on my telly and the sound is f****d and I don't know how to fix it, not only that but my dvd recorder has also decided to bugger off and die on me.

I may just have some whiskey and go to bed.

I was horsing around with my friend in the hall and I broke/sprained her foot.

Then she goes for her first day of work at her new job and in what i imagine was shifting weight over to the other foot - she twisted her other ankle.

now she cant walk and i feel sh*tty :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

After reading CathyMorans post..... I have no problems......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Levelled a floor last night.
    Told the chick that the floor would turn a light gray colour when the levelling compound is dry.

Phone call this morning:
    Me: Hi, it's Terry. Is that floor dry? I can head up and tile it now if it is.
    Her: Yeah. It's grand.
    /me takes a handful of happy pills for the journey.

Arrive at job. Floor is nowhere near dry and now I have to go back tomorrow and am almost out of happy pills and won't be able to get any until Wednesday at the earliest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

My banks supposed 'Anytime' line over the weekend. "Press 6 to speak to a customer service representative" *press 6* "If you need to speak to a customer service representative, please call back during normal business hours, goodbye" *click* :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

It was me who farted in coppers on the 12/1/08, cleared a whole corner:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I have an outdoor tiling job to do, but it won't stop ****ing raining. :(

I may have broke her foot but the bitch stepped on my heart. **** her. I hope she's miserable till the day she dies and gets raped by a paedophile whos only into her for her baby-face feautres.

And Im fatally broke and out of a job, I need to move into new accomodation and I cant afford a new deposit!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I was having a ****y day, I think it was about the car dealership I'm not sure though I had a spliff and don't really know what the big deal was about now. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

I may have broke her foot but the bitch stepped on my heart. **** her. I hope she's miserable till the day she dies and gets raped by a paedophile whos only into her for her baby-face feautres.

Take some advice for that sig of yours man.

• Advertisement

Take some advice for that sig of yours man.

Ah wadda you know :rolleyes:

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,929 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Have been on hold for NTL customer services for exactly an hour and 24 minutes. I'm about ready to put my fist through a wall!! I'm not going to hang up, I've gotta be near the front of the queue now right? Right????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Start Cursing Toots! The system should register 'fcuk' sh!t etc. and put you through to someone.

Anyway, I HATE that Londis radio ad that Newstalk ALWAYS plays in the morning!:mad:

"Oh I'll pop into londis, buy a hot coffee. Shaping up to be a nice day actually! theres the sun! hello stranger!

Smug sounding pr!ck:mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Photi

People who say TV 'show' instead of TV 'programme'. A minor Americanism which annoys me enormously.

fewer syllables.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

what a difference one month and ten days makes....:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Not sure if 2 things I really thought I wanted are for the best, now that I have 1 and am close to the other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I hate having to blow my nose every 8 seconds, it's really sore

bloody cold :(

:| wrote: »
    what a difference one month and ten days makes....:eek:

I know, right :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

I ****ing hate cling film

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Oh God my fcuking boss in such a cock-knocker! I answered the phone to some guy, asked for his name and he said "Darren O'Malley". I asked for his company name and he said my boss would know him so I call the boss and he says he doens't know him and am I sure it wasn't John O'malley.

Now the fcuking guy clearly said Darren! I was sure of it but my boss wouldn't take the call (because he's a cock!) so I ask the guy again what company he's with and he gets really pissy and starts saying he's "John O'Malley". I swear to jesus he did not say John the first time! (stupid mumbly bastard!) Anyway, I call my boss again and tell him it turns out it was John O'Malley and he's all like *sigh* "Ok, fine!"

If he'd just taken the fcuking call he'd surely have found out who it was. All this high and mighty bollox about not taking a call if the person isn't with a company! Mother of jesus JUST TAKE THE CALL! IT'S JUST NOT A BIG DEAL!

I wouldn't mind if he was actually busy but he just sits on his fat hole all day! He really does sweet fcuk all! It's not the end of the world if you don't know who is on the phone! They'll fcuking tell you themselves anyway!

Sorry, a bit steamed up but this was just the straw that broke the camel's back. He's a cock-knocker about everything else too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,360 ✭✭✭Archeron

I just spilled a bottle of Lilt over my lunch, my desk, my keyboard and my trousers. I have a sticky afternoon is ahead of me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Its not noone, it's no one!! NO ONE!!!!

NO ONE

THERE'S A ****ING GAP!

Christ on a goddamned unicycle am I the only one in the world who doesn't type noone?!

Gah!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Seriously like...We have to do something about the weather...I'm sick of the rain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Ugh, I've work in an hour. Pooey.

And I like a girl, I think she likes me, but it doesnt matter because shes with someone else! Oh *depression*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

can people not just invest in a pair of fcuking headphones, no i dont want to hear you play your music really loud out through your crappy phone speakers!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭bigslick

emo!! wrote: »
    can people not just invest in a pair of fcuking headphones, no i dont want to hear you play your music really loud out through your crappy phone speakers!!

I totally agree with this one!! like WTF is with that?

Also another pet peeve of mine is when a woman says, "god im so fat, i need to hit gym more often/eat more healthy/cut down on junk food" and yet they never do and still wonder why they are unfit. tis very crazy!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

If I want to go to college, my only option left is going abroad. I don't wanna leave Ireland. :(

And my boss is a fucking cunt. (I actually hate the word cunt but it's the only word to describe him) He gives me 2 days work to get done in one day, while also covering one of the girls lunches, and breaks. And when I don't, he makes snide comments within earshot of me to another employee such as "Oh she didn't get it done, I'll have to get someone else to do it tomorrow" :mad:

But I have to stay there, and save money...

I don't know whether to use the angry face or the sad face so :mad::(:mad::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

The Queen wrote: »
    If I want to go to college, my only option left is going abroad. I don't wanna leave Ireland. :(

And my boss is a fucking cunt. (I actually hate the word cunt but it's the only word to describe him) He gives me 2 days work to get done in one day, while also covering one of the girls lunches, and breaks. And when I don't, he makes snide comments within earshot of me to another employee such as "Oh she didn't get it done, I'll have to get someone else to do it tomorrow" :mad:

But I have to stay there, and save money...

I don't know whether to use the angry face or the sad face so :mad::(:mad::(

I hear ya! Having to stay somewhere you hate for money is horrible. It kind of feels like prostituting yourself, and not in a good way!

As I said in another thread here, the song from the credits of office space called "take this job and shove it" is excellent listening. I reccomend listening at least once a day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Had to go to hospital tuesday morning to get an xray because I had an accident at weekend and couldn't walk properly on my knee. All fiine, come limping out of the hospital to find my car's got a parking ticket. Get home park it in the only space left, went to work and came home to find another ****ing ticket on the car (apparantly everyone gets tickets in this space, its outside the boundaries of being allowed to park!! wtf :mad:) and I'd left the lights on, and the battery flat as a pancake.

I was never so mad, ended up having to get a friend to help me push it into another space.

Advertisement