Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deus Ex 3 on the way....

Options
  • 26-11-2007 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭

Developer-publisher Eidos has revealed that its new studio in Montreal, Québec, first announced earlier this year, has opened its doors to the public, and the company is inaugurating the facility with the announcement of its first project: a third installment of the futuristic first person-shooter/RPG Deus Ex.

Follow this link for more. If they learn from the mistakes of DE2, it could be one to look forward to....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

very good news !!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Gingervitis

i dunno, can they still do it without Warren Spector or Harvey Smith? Look at Invisible War...
    http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/05/18/deux_ex_3_announced/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Dammit, why all the Invisible War hate? It was a great, great game. Not as good as the original, but still head and shoulders above 90% of anything released around it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I agree, I found it a highly enjoyable game as well

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

This was actually announced some time ago maybe as far back as 3 months.

Anyway I'm most looking forward to this game.

Expectations will be huge on my part and I would say for alot of other people too.

As for Deus Ex: Invisible War it was a quality title stuck with consolitis that had the misfortune of having to be directly compared to the original game more than any other game in the industry.

Just because its crap compared to Deus Ex does not mean its a bad game, considering 99.9% of video games are crap compared to Deus Ex.

Deus Ex does not deserve to go on any top 100 list. It should have its own God tier list which it is the exclusive and sole member of. To be honest every other game that has existed till now and will exist to the end of time can go get f***ed compared to Deus Ex .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

unnngh.

Do not want.
    Unless they are going to do the original justice they should just leave it be.

Or at least rebrand it as something else and stop pretending to be anywhere near as good as the original Deus Ex.

Advertisement