Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who would Kill off and why???

Options
  • 26-11-2007 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

If you had the power to change who lived and who dies in making the last book into a film who would you choose and why??? :D:):D

Fred would live because him and George were just priceless!
    Lupin too because his son doesn't deserve to be an orphen
    Dobby just because it was cruel to kill him off

I think I would kill off Ron. Maybe having him sacarficing himself for harry or hermione

Also if I could I'd let Black live because he is just such a legend!!! :D:):D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

Kill Malfoy, save the Weasley twins. And yeah, save Lupin. And Hedwig, no need for her to die. Kill Kingsley.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Defo save dobby cause he was there through basically all the books since like the 2nd or 3rd one I cant remember.. He was a great character!

Kill off Malfoy
    but I dunno I like the ending of the book where he and harry give each other a casual nod

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Lawless_Samurai

TelePaul wrote: »
    Kill Malfoy, save the Weasley twins. And yeah, save Lupin. And Hedwig, no need for her to die. Kill Kingsley.

Why Kingsley???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Kingsley Shacklebolt, the black, bald, deep voiced auror

Advertisement