Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling ALL Vodafone "Unlimited" data plan users

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

Ok some info on this one.... got disconnected again yesterday and after the usual 5gb pone call with support I sent them a nasty mail with my original contract copied to it... I got a phone call today agreeing to turn me back on... the support guy said that the 5Gb cap had been removed from my account and that I was now back on unlimited but in his words " not to go mad on it" as it would be monitored for excessive use.... I didn't argue and will see what comes of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 davidf1412

I got an O2 modem couple of days ago and it's much faster, more reliable, no dropping etc.

So I'll cancel my Vodafone contract immediately and advise everyone I can not to go near them ever.

Advertisement