Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Chrysler PT 2001

Options
  • 26-11-2007 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Ok Brought my PT back from the US....(LHD)

Is there any web sites that I can get some idea as a comparison as to what I might be able to sell the car for.

The problem is that its the US spec 2.4l (15O hp) and European are 2.0 and 2.2

Any help apprciated

Garyh3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,122 ✭✭✭10-10-20

The PT was a lummox of a yoke.
    LHD, 2.4l petrol - I'd guess you'd be looking at <€3.5k. Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Try aiming it at people who may have a holiday home in Spain or France. Alot of US-spec. cars seem to end up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Euro spec PT Cruisers are difficult enough to shift over here. I would image a LHD 2.4 litre petrol one would be close to sale proof in this country.

Best of luck though, prove me wrong.

Advertisement