Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Podcasts

• 26-11-2007 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

Any one here involved with making them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I handle a few... The radio station I'm involved with was actually the first station in Ireland to do podcasting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 GemmaDoyle

I listen to Podcats more than live radio these days!

Usually the best bits of a show and you can flick to the next one if you're bored on the bus. Perfect.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

The BBC do a great range of podcasts from all types of shows, News, comedy, documenterys etc.
    Well worth checking out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

listen to loads of them. regular radio is too boring and ad-driven to entertain me at this stage.

would love to get together a few mates and do one but my cajones are too small and i'm too lazy :D

Advertisement