Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Mouse

Options
  • 26-11-2007 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking at getting a Logitech G9 laser mouse, has anyone any opinions on them? And where would be the best place to buy one, I'm in Dublin?

P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

Just got one as a present 2 days ago.

Great mouse. (well great for righties) I finally have replaced my logitech MX510 after a good 5 years of abuse.

Touch wheel is very sensitive, it's great for scrolling down pages very fast but is just a little too sensitive for gaming. Using it to switch weapons can be a pain.

Very precise mouse, very responsive:eek:.

The increase/decrease DPI buttons are in a very good position just below the left mouse button, they don't get it the way and are very accessible.
    (Very easy to switch to lower dpi for sniping etc mid game)

Both grips than come with the mouse are very well made and easy to fit.

I prefer the wide smooth grip as it is very comfortable for extended gaming sessions.

The narrower precision grip is great for sniping, but it wrecks my hand after an hour:so I don't use it as much, mileage may vary though.

The setpoint software for the mouse is very extensive, ranging form changing the colour of the dpi led to scroll speed, X/Y axis speeds, setting up to 5 dpi settings on 3 different profiles that are saved to the mouse: move the mouse to a new PC you still have all your settings.....

Overall a great mouse, the price tag is very hard to stomach, but you are getting teh quality for the price.

They can be picked up in Peats for €100.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

yeah great mouse i gotta say..if anything were to happen to it... id be getting the same thing again no doubt..u can get them in peats for 100euro yep..not sure who else would have them apart from online retailers..

but yeah very good mouse..recommend it.. :)

Advertisement