Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get notified of changes to a site or page rank increase

• 27-11-2007 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

There is a site running called "Yell if it changes" that will notify you of changes to a site, notify you of changes to a sites Google Page rank or notify you if the number of sites linking to a site has increased.

You can get notified by email or RSS feed

http://www.yellifitchanges.com/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

PR is soooo last month ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Bananna man

Could be a good tool to let you know if one of your pages has got a spike in inlinks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Altreab

zAbbo wrote: »
    PR is soooo last month ;)

.....and why is it sooooooooo last month? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Moonstar

Hi,

Is there a problem with yellifitchanges at the moment?

I'm pretty sure I had changed my page, yet didn't get notified. Also number of links in Google should have changed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 gortronovich

Yah, the server wasn't sending emails for a short time. Working now again.

You can also get notifications via RSS feed or using an iCal Calendar.

Yell has a control panel now so you can log in and manage the sites you are watching.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Not letting me login at all..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Its very inaccuarte. Keeps telling me my external links have dropped and the page content has updated (which it hasnt). Wont unsubscribe me. Tis a pain in the backside more then anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 altyfc

Altreab wrote: »
    .....and why is it sooooooooo last month? :D

Well, it's really so last year (or even the year before that). :p

Advertisement