Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weapon of Mass Destruction

Options
  • 27-11-2007 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

But only the size of a hamster....

I have miserably failed in my attempt to tame a Terrier... Monsterfluffy has struck - AGAIN!

This time I have caught her in the act! She showed no remorse and then attempted to attack my foot...

p843999.jpg

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

time to invest in some high (very high) shelving :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭lucyburn

ah thats so cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

She had emptied the laundry basket, killed an elk and a pig as well as one of my shoes, opened a sealed cardboard box full of books AND took a loo paper roll apart. In 30 minutes flat...

None of my other dogs have managed that and they are quite a GOOD bit larger than Missus Monsterfluffy.

EGAR wrote: »
    She had emptied the laundry basket, killed an elk and a pig as well as one of my shoes, opened a sealed cardboard box full of books AND took a loo paper roll apart. In 30 minutes flat...

None of my other dogs have managed that and they are quite a GOOD bit larger than Missus Monsterfluffy.

Haha is that her real name?
    That's a brilliant name.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

She has many names, none of which are very flattering. I think for a while she thought her name was:"NO, don't do that!".

This picture (at 7 weeks old!!) earned her the nickname "Killerfluffy"

p838505.jpg

Most of my other dogs are afraid of her :D

• Advertisement

EGAR wrote: »
    She has many names, none of which are very flattering. I think for a while she thought her name was:"NO, don't do that!".

This picture (at 7 weeks old!!) earned her the nickname "Killerfluffy"

p838505.jpg

Most of my other dogs are afraid of her :D

I wouldn't blame them,she scares me to.:D
    Only joking she's gorgeous

she looks like a Gremlin before the change

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

she looks like a Gremlin before the change

I lolled!
    Even at 7 weeks old, that dog looks nasty but cute!

Advertisement