Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skiing Jacket

Options
  • 27-11-2007 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi All :)

I know there's loads of posts on skiing clothes already but badly need opinion on a skiing jacket i already bought :eek:

Here's the link: http://www.coreactionsports.com/product.php?productid=16507&cat=314&page=1

Do you think its any good??
    Heading off on first trip in feb to Borovets in Bulgaria.....cant wait!!!

Feel free to leave any more tips on clothes, google, etc cos i need all the help i can get!!

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭edmund_f

pink the snow resisting colour - perfect!..

well it mentions that it has gators so after that unless you are off doing back country should be more than adequate. Worst comes to the worst bring your wallet and have a look around the local ski shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

lmerrigan

Make sure you bring a light fleece to go under your jacket (just in case) Its difficult to tell from the picture but it should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 lmerrigan

If you go to http://www.bettyrides.com/home/ and then into 07/08 Gear>>Outerwear>>Dynasty>>Dynasty Parka it will give a better pic.

Sorry i tried to find a better pic with a link but this is the only decent one i can find on google images:o

Thanks for the fleece suggestion...Aldi have their ski clothes special starting this thurs so im hoping to pic one up aswell as some ski socks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭justdoit

that jacket looks spot on- 10000g breathable and 10000mm waterproof is more than adequate- top of the range can be 20 k and 20k, but many jackets are 5k...

venting in pits and a couple of nice other features- go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 lmerrigan

Thanks for that justdoit!
    Just got it in tkmaxx.....bit of a bargin at E110 if its top of the range :D:D
    Well done me:p:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement