Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me or are baby girls impossible to dress???

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

As my inferiority grows with each named item of clothing and colours such as peach, salmon, mauve, puce:confused: I take male comfort in words like: Manifold, overhead cam, and piston rings. Men feel free to add to the list and regain your dignity:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

I have enjoyed this thread!
    Sometimes if I'm away for a day I return to find them all still in thir pjs but I don't give a hoot because they'll have had great fun! If I think they might be going somewhere "good" I might leave good clothes out... but I generally don't... he'll figure it out. Like others have said if it's clean it matches... even the odd socks.

I did giggle however when a friend told me that her husband had left their one year old to creche in a jumper and tights. He thought they were leggings and didn't realise she should have a skirt or dress on too.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Wait till she gets to about 4 and starts telling you what does or doesn't match up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

Wait till she gets to about 4 and starts telling you what does or doesn't match up.

LOL that is so true, my daughter is now 6 and what a fashion diva she is

Advertisement