Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boy A

• 27-11-2007 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭

Anybody watch this last night on Channel 4? I thought it was amazing.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

Yes, I thought it was riveting. I liked that it left a lot up to the imagination, for instance about how involved he actually was with the crime etc. It was interesting in that you were rooting for him even though you kind of knew what he had done. Excellent film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Wheels

Hrududu wrote: »
    Yes, I thought it was riveting. I liked that it left a lot up to the imagination, for instance about how involved he actually was with the crime etc. It was interesting in that you were rooting for him even though you kind of knew what he had done. Excellent film.

I only caught the second half but was glued to the screen. The ending was heart breaking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

Best thing I've seen in a while. If you missed it, I'm sure it will get repeated on More4 soon enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭louisecm

Its stayed with me all day long and really made me think about those guys in the Jamie Bulger case from a different perspective. Its on 4OD if you have that, I highly recommend checking it out. Great performances, really well shot, just really really brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I thought Boy A was fantastic tv. I was thinking about it all day today. I never thought I would feel sympathy for a child killer. TV like this has the power to change peoples opinions about very serious and emotive matters.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭slinky

I agree, it was one of the best TV dramas I've seen in a long while. It was very well written. It wasn't black and white and left you thinking about it long after it was over. Well done to the Irish boys behind it!

Advertisement