Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BBC Christmas Schedule

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

It looks pretty bland. Highlights for me will be Richard Hammond Meets Evel Knievel and Jools Hollands Hootenanny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

Yeah a few things stick out inc. this a Quentin Tarantino season on BBC Three & this, as it was good in its day but...

But no doubt the Sun or Mrr will have some details leaked out soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The highlight for me will be avoiding an avalanche of Christmas day Soap episodes featuring assualt, marriage proposals, a car crash, misery, financial ruin, bad sex.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

Yeah it wont exactly help the mood if someone's gonna play a board game "pass the feckin thing" mayhem will ensue, no doubt with drink taken :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Looks like it'll beat RTE hands down at least. There's an ad on tv these days looking for audience for a Christmas night show called "Singing with the Stars of Fair City". I say bring on Strictly Come Dancing...or strychnine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

chilly wrote: »
    Stars
    chilly wrote: »
    Fair City

These two phrases should never under any circumstances be used in the one sentence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Dr Who, then on to my DVD collection

Advertisement