Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

running fm in widescreen

Options
  • 27-11-2007 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

i bought fm 2008 when it came out and by and large i'm enjoying it, even if i'm finding it harder then previous games. that's not my issue though. i'm having a problem with the screen settings on it

i want to run it on windowed mode, for easy navigation between internet/itunes etc. however, it will only allow me to use full screen, which means i have to press the windows key to switch it and it's slow and cumbersome... you know yourself. is there any way around this??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,067 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Your screen resolution needs to be set to a certain amount (like more than 1280x1024) check the manual, i defiantely saw it in there...

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

cheers. i'll give that a try

• Registered Users Posts: 11,067 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Just looked at the manual there, the option is available in preferences -> Display & Sound -> Full Screen

It also says that your screen res. must be above 1024*768

Advertisement