Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

K850 available on o2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

It's not a bad price but still just a little too much on Silver upgrades and low Active Life plans :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 MattE

i think it's priced way too high. was dyin' to get this phone but not payin that much, especially not if im signing up to a contract. give it til january & it will be half the price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

It may not come down in price. The w880i is only coming down now and it's still way over priced. It really depends which way O2 market it though I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,248 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Its a savage phone, the camera is the business, not gone on the touchscreen but it looks cool. It'll also take my 2GB M2 in my K800i at the moment. Does that flip screen business that the i(diot)phone does too, you turn the phone on its side, the screen turns with you.

Still though €329 with my platinum upgrade is bout €150 too much at the moment. March/April methinks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

bigkev49 wrote: »
    Its a savage phone, the camera is the business, not gone on the touchscreen but it looks cool. It'll also take my 2GB M2 in my K800i at the moment. Does that flip screen business that the i(diot)phone does too, you turn the phone on its side, the screen turns with you.

Still though €329 with my platinum upgrade is bout €150 too much at the moment. March/April methinks.

It does nt have a touch screen !

• Advertisement
Advertisement