Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Customer Support

Options
  • 27-11-2007 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Anyone else here have problems with 3?

Moving on to my 3rd nokia in 4 months, previous to the nokias I had problems with the motorolas they send me, think I went through 3 of them. Everytime I had to go through the crap of getting it send away for repairs 3 times before they'd replace it and replace it with a refurb.

Decided that enough was enough and escalated and kicked and screamed my way to another refurb nokia without having to go through the hassle of sending it away for repairs and dealing with crappy customer support. But they won't let me change phone without paying the full cost, even to phone that would be off the same value as my nokia. Probably get another good 2 weeks out of this one.

Anyone had more success with 3?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

What is the problem you're having with the phones? If it's connectivity issues then it's more than likely not the phone but rather the network.

Give us more details on the faults - is it the same fault each time?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

GreenHell wrote: »

Moving on to my 3rd nokia in 4 months, previous to the nokias I had problems with the motorolas they send me, think I went through 3 of them. Everytime I had to go through the crap of getting it send away for repairs 3 times before they'd replace it and replace it with a refurb.

Decided that enough was enough and escalated and kicked and screamed my way to another refurb nokia without having to go through the hassle of sending it away for repairs and dealing with crappy customer support. But they won't let me change phone without paying the full cost, even to phone that would be off the same value as my nokia. Probably get another good 2 weeks out of this one.

that's 3's customer support for you. they've supplied you with a faulty phone and are required to give you a working one. they don't actually have to give you a replacement, a repair is perfectly legal, but they can't offer you a replacement and make you pay for it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

ciaranfo wrote: »
    What is the problem you're having with the phones? If it's connectivity issues then it's more than likely not the phone but rather the network.

Give us more details on the faults - is it the same fault each time?

They gave me a phone with a power button that was purely there for display purposes.

On top of that the 3 Care site, says that for a phone under 1 years warrenty will be replaced in 24 hours. It was like pulling the titanic getting them to admit that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

They gave me a phone with a power button that was purely there for display purposes.

On top of that the 3 Care site, says that for a phone under 1 years warrenty will be replaced in 24 hours. It was like pulling the titanic getting them to admit that.
    "Moving on to my 3rd nokia in 4 months, previous to the nokias I had problems with the motorolas they send me, think I went through 3 of them. Everytime I had to go through the crap of getting it send away for repairs 3 times before they'd replace it and replace it with a refurb."

And what about all your other phones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

i went through three nokias in 5weeks and they replaced them without much problem and finally replaced the 3rd nokia with a SE k800i.

but i had to fight to get the price difference of €100 back, 1st they were doing me a favour! so i was getting nothing then they offered €30 so i asked them to cancel the contract and they then delivered on the price difference.

• Advertisement
Advertisement