Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperately Seeking Pink Power Ranger Mystic Force Costume!

Options
  • 27-11-2007 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hi,
    I need to explore all avenues. Have tried Power Rangers web site, Amazon, Ebay, etc but no result yet. Maybe someone out there knows of a shop that has it, or better still has one themselves.
    Any help appreciated!
    (For child aged 6)
    Thanks,
    /M.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

So this one in pink is it ?
    http://www.joke.co.uk/showPart_largeDD.asp?part=60097

At a glance everywhere seems to do the red ones but not very many other colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Manuel

Yep, there are red ones all over the place.
    The main outlets are all sold out of the pink. There are one or two out there in auction land and bids have been placed.

But if anyone can suggest a local shop that might stock them I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again.
    /M.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Try giving the head office of World of Wonder and Smyths a ring. If you ask nicely they might ring around the different branches for you to check.

With World of Wonder there are different franchise holders in different parts of the country which are independant of the other franchises (Byrnes World of Wonder, Chesters World of Wonder etc). These can have varying stock so make sure you get the differnt ones when ringing.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Manuel

Great tip. Thanks c - 13, I'll give it a try.

Advertisement