Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Crisps

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭merlie

For me its 3 kinds as I cannot choose between them.

King cheese and onion

Walkers ready salted

Pringles sour cream and chive

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

When I'm starving, Tayto cheese & onion ftw, especially if you just get a few out of someone else's packet (ever notice that? Someone else's always tastes scrummier than if you've a whole packet of your own:o).
    With a glass of wine before my Saturday night curry -Walker's Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli.
    Walker's Sensations Spare Rib and Five Spice are lovely too, hard to get though.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

merlie wrote: »
    For me its 3 kinds as I cannot choose between them.

King cheese and onion

Walkers ready salted

Pringles sour cream and chive
    Wow, somebody actually likes Ready Salted crisps! :eek:

Personally don't like them and hate how they get included in many multipacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭TheDrog

Walkers ready salted, hunky dorys buffalo, mc coys chargrilled steak

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Hmmm crisps (trying to cut them out at the mo...boo!)

For me it has to be:

Walkers Thai Sweet Chilli
    Pringles Hot and SPicey
    Old style monster munch (though they are mostly crappy now)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Pringles Sour cream and Onion
    Doritos Cool Original
    Snax

ur sorted....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Tayto cheese and onion or Walkers ready salted personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

The many different faces of McCoy's, salt and vinegar, ready salted and the Mexican chilli ones - pub crisp if there ever was one!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Munster Gal

Sam Spudz Smokey Bacon - they're really hard to find though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Snax for me to.

is the sound of the following disgusting?

easy singles cheese and snax sandwich

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

walker - ready salted...also are lays and walkers the same thing?If not I love lays crisps you get in France and Spain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

MIGHTY MUNCH all the way :p, wel it can vary actually but most crisp tayto make are beautiful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭fergywergy

Banshee bones were the best and the cheapest...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

mmm banshee bones... must buy some tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Mighty Munch (they were better when they were Monster Munch though in the yellow packet with the cyclops on the back:D) or Waffles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chili
    Doritos Cheese

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Ghosties :P

• Registered Users Posts: 32 xAnnex

Skips! And Meanies are pretty good too.

Tayto for Crisp sandwiches, but anyone else think Tayto have become way too salty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Tayto are too greasy now, used to love them, they were a nice dry crisp. But now I can just feel the greasiness when chewing & then it sits in your stomach & usually make me feel a little ill.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

star-pants wrote: »
    Tayto are too greasy now, used to love them, they were a nice dry crisp. But now I can just feel the greasiness when chewing & then it sits in your stomach & usually make me feel a little ill.

Or the ones that are sort of stale and you don't know it till you've started eating it! :(

For me it's probably Wheelies they're amazing! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

there was a point in time when i discovered the brilliance of Bear in the Big Blue House Corn Snacks....they were so bloody unhealthy but their bacon-ish flavour was just phenomenal! and then they stopped selling them :( and it made me cry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

kev_s88 wrote: »
    there was a point in time when i discovered the brilliance of Bear in the Big Blue House Corn Snacks....they were so bloody unhealthy but their bacon-ish flavour was just phenomenal! and then they stopped selling them :( and it made me cry :(

They still sell them in dunnes

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

Mmm Barney crisps... Its my little cousins Bday tomorrow hopefully there will be some there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Seabrook - Sea Salted

seabrookseasaltedsharin.jpgseabrookg.jpg

Tesco sold this brand of crisp until early this year, there seems to have been a brand purge in their snacks aisle..

A very English brand. Light salty taste. No heavy scents, just the crisp and the salt.

Impossible to find, now that Tesco no longer sell it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭morcheen k

bovril,best flavour ever made,sadly long gone.must be well over 10 years since they stopped making them :( i found an old packet in my garage,empty,or i would have had to have had a taste for one last time ,not even a stray crumb in the corner:)

scan0193.jpg

beef or bacon i can't stand,as they give you that repeating burping sick taste for hours after,no such thing with the bovril :) time for a comeback please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dacookie

Doritos cheese and the hot one too.

Any sort of wedged crisp is usually nice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭littlesthobo

Anyone try the o donnells crisps?? The cider vinegar and sea salt flavour ones are in a class of their own. Absolutely gorgeous

irish-cider-and-sea-salt.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,770 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Skips....nyom! I have to restrain myself from getting the big 18 pack Lidl sell, I'd demolish it in an evening!

Also Monster Munch years ago when the crisps at the bottom of the pack were red with yummy spices nyom... mighty munch just isn't the same.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

Tyrrells cider vinegar and sea salt!

Or Meanies if I'm hungover! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Amy33

Banshee bones

Advertisement