Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IGNs top 100 games of all time

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

This'll give me something to read after lunch. But I'm already annoyed by 2 things:

1) It's only games made before 31 December 2006, so it doesn't have some of the great games made this year,

2) You can't go directly to no. 1, you have to go to 50 and work your way down.

edit: actually, it seems that the reason you can't go to 1 is because the list isn't finished. It stops at 41

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Need to be registered to see top 40 or something? Cant get past 41

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Fizman wrote: »
    Need to be registered to see top 40 or something? Cant get past 41

fact!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

i registered and don't seem to be able to see the top 50 without going thru them one by one.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

They haven't released the top 40 yet. They release 10 more titles every day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

FFVII at #74

...and then MGS2 at #69

hmmmmm.

I love complaining about top-100 lists :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

In fairness, it's IGN. I know everyone slags them off and dismisses them as rubbish, but really, this is one of those rare cases where everyone's right.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

ah super mario world 2,what a game...virtual console games shall be the death of me...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

WTH... they need way more JRPG's in there ... they don't even have chrono trigger in there yet or KoTOR = LOSE ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 CaptainCharisma

Star Wars isn't Japanese last I checked.

Is it full of yearly updates of sports franchises like last time?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

L31mr0d wrote: »
    WTH... they need way more JRPG's in there ... they don't even have chrono trigger in there yet or KoTOR = LOSE ;)

The Secret of Mana is there, I loved that game and it was made all the better in that 2 player could play at the same time, the second controlling one of the 2 others in your merry little band. I found it more enjoyable than Zelda anyway, and now that I think of it, I probably put more time into that than any other RPG, Fable and Oblivion included in that list.

And has been said, there's no need to register, it's 10 a day and it's as far as 31 now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Making Frank's brain explode with hash is good fun*. Oh the top 100. Gotcha.

* well it was the flash ad on the top right when I opened the page

Advertisement