Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US] 2X10 - "Truth & Consequences" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

he would know if he was shot in the head before but hasent told anyone, or maybe that orginal eplosion when he fought hiro blew him into several pieces and they melted back or maybe if one of them loses a body, ie decapatation there body regrows from the severed head but it took claires toe a few seconds so i wonder how long it would take an arm or more?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Overheal wrote: »
    It also seems that the Subway Encounter between Peter and Future Hiro really was a fluke - I began to wonder if Hiro could conciously allow people or objects to remain in the flow of 'time' along with himself. Instead, it appears that its an involuntary reaction on Peter's half that keeps him in sync with Hiro when in Close Proximity

Id Imagine its because Peter soaks in the powers of all those around him, When the futrue Hiro came back Peter wasn't frozen because he absorbed his power..
    Same in the end of this episode, Peter also has time travelling/freezing abilities so he can remain unfrozen while everything else is frozen..
    Bubs101 wrote: »
    I'm pretty confident the series will end with him getting shot in the head and regenerating anyway. After all, there's no way he knows

Id say he could regenerate fine but only if the bullet or whatever blows his head off dosent get lodged in his head.. it seems that these "invincible" heroes can be disabled by having something stuck in the back of their heads (remember claire on the autopsy table and peter with the glass shard)
    .. they simply come back to life when the object has been removed..

As for how he knows.. he probably had a similar experiece to Claire and Peter..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭Frankieboy

Don't know if someone else has mentioned this, but why hasn't Peter read Adam's mind. He seems to read everybody elses.
    Surely if he did read his mind he would find out a few things about Adam, like how much of a nut he is!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,182 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

because, my boy, that would require the production team to actually put some effort into patching their loopholes. I swear, trying to read the plotline is like looking at Spaghetti-Sourcecode! Use pointers next time you jackass! You'll get fewer memory leaks!!!

Alternatively he already has but Adam knows a thing or two about his mind being read and instead of stonewalling him ("GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" or thinking in Japanese) Adam seems maniacal and twisted enough to have been able to project an entirely fabricated line of thought into his head for the benefit of Peter.

Dude is 400 years old. I assume he's wise enough to multi-thread like that: so on the surface that Peter is reading he's all like "Lets save the world" while in his actual layer of thought its more like "Mwahahaha genocide and decay! Kill! Maim! Burn!"

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

This episode was meh at best....

It was really picking back up, episodes 7,8,9 were great and this was not :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Just after watching ep10. I really enjoyed it.. Lots of stuff going on but I was pretty annoyed at Peter just accepting that Adam was telling the truth.

Ep 11 is the end of Volume 2. If the writers strike finishes in the next month or so will we get eps 12 -22 as Volume 3 or do we have to wait regardless until next Sept for Volume 3??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

gazzer wrote: »
    If the writers strike finishes in the next month or so will we get eps 12 -22 as Volume 3 or do we have to wait regardless until next Sept for Volume 3??
    September i'd say.. as TV companies don't tend to air their real rating-winning shows in the Summertime. Much less viewers!

Advertisement