Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartments at Balbriggan Train Station

Options
  • 27-11-2007 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭

Just noticed over the last lfew days how unoccupied they are ?
    ( normally half dead at 7-7.30am lol )

These are the stone built ones with the blue / copper roofing

They seem to be built a while yet one half is boarded up with graffiti on the boards although the other side looks like there are occupied apartments.

Is part of it for commercial letting or something - just wondering why they are so neglected looking for such a recent development

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Your title is a bit misleading, the bottom windows aren't apartments.

Domino's Pizza (just what the town needs, another fast food outlet) will be opening in one of these units soon enough, the rest God knows what is going to go in. Nothing of any significance I'd imagine.

As for the actual apartments them self, lots remain unsold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

Ah sure you read it anyway !
    thats good news it's being developed but fast food ? you're right there
    I had asked if part of the premises was for commercial use so my suspicions are confirmed

I bet they have nice views but I don't like the look of the building itself architecurally ( if there is such a word ! )

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

SuzyS1972 wrote: »
    I bet they have nice views but I don't like the look of the building itself architecurally ( if there is such a word ! )
    It's a shocking building alright, it should have been developed to compliment the old textile buildings on Station Street.

Advertisement