Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Reschedueled test

Options
  • 27-11-2007 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭

I got a date for my test back in September, but had to reschedule. I did that over the phone on an automated voice thing. The waiting time for the test is 4 months so I should get a date around January. My worry is that I never received any notification confirming my cancellation after I called, and that they just counted me as not turning up. Does anyone know if I should've received a letter or something?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Caychadh

I'm pretty sure you receive a letter. I cancelled mine and was worried it hadn't registered but it was about a week and a half before I got my confirmation by post.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I cancelled in July but didn't receive a letter. When I realised this, I rang the helpline and they confirmed that I was still in the system.

Advertisement