Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Algorithms pdf?

Options
  • 27-11-2007 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Hi, im in first year comp sci and we were given a web address to go to ages ago that would help us with our problems and assignments in algorithms. Any chance anyone remembers what it is because i cant find where i wrote it down, finding assignment 3 to be a bit tricky :P

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I don't have a link to Henry's copy, but here's a link to a newer version from Roland Backhouse's own page:

www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~rcb/G51APS/aps.ps

I haven't compared the texts word for word, but I think they're more or less identical. By the way, it's in postscript format, not pdf.

If you can pm me your email address, i'll convert it to pdf for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

Joneser wrote: »
    Hi, im in first year comp sci and we were given a web address to go to ages ago that would help us with our problems and assignments in algorithms. Any chance anyone remembers what it is because i cant find where i wrote it down, finding assignment 3 to be a bit tricky :P

Thanks in advance

With the book, getting 100% in his exam is easy. Assignment 3 isnt in it at all I think(assuming assignment 3 is the weights up to 40?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭dhaddock

http://topos.ucd.ie/rgrig/aps.pdf

is the one henry gave us the link to.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Thanks everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

*has flashbacks to Henry's course*

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

DaveMcG wrote: »
    *has flashbacks to Henry's course*

:(

I loved henrys course :(

I loved Henry, hated his course though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Haha, looks like i've started the "we love henry thread"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Whelo10

Yeah remember those random Mars bar Fridays back in first year....good times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭dhaddock

hahah he stil does that! henry ftw!!

• Advertisement

OMG I JUST SAW HIM!!! :eek:

*Swoon*

Advertisement