Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Contractor in South Louth - Meath

• 27-11-2007 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I am putting a Tender together so builders can quote on the same house, anyone with a good experience with a builder in Louth/Meath ?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 NanoNano

/Mod edit.

I will pm you the details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Please send recommendations by pm. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭metalscrubber

Nano,

Can you PM me also with those details,

Cheers,

Metal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭dfcelt

Me too NanoNano.
    Hope to be ready to build early next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Jonnykitedude

Me Three if ya dont mind:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Someday

Not those guys in Dunleer that is for sure ! COWBOYS, i cannot say their name but looked at them in great detail and they cut corners.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Someday

Back to this, contracts sent after 8 months ! Some amount of messing about ! Anyhow, anyone use a good Contractor in the North east - Please PM me.

Advertisement