Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Square opening hours?

• 27-11-2007 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi folks,

Just wondering if anyone knows what way city square is opening from now til Christmas? I heard Debenhams was staying open til midnight?

Also, any clue if River Island will be open for Christmas?? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I was going to suggest you check the website http://www.city-square.ie but it looks like it hasn't ever been updated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 laney82

Not since 2004 apparently!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ya its a terrible site. Call the number on the site, an automated message gives opening hours. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭JohnC.

laney82 wrote: »

I doubt it. I've not seen any activity there since the builders holidays in the summer. I don't know why, but work seems to have completely stalled.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Kahless wrote: »
    I doubt it. I've not seen any activity there since the builders holidays in the summer. I don't know why, but work seems to have completely stalled.

Iv seen activity since the summer...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

laney82 wrote: »

Apparently someone in the City Council noticed that an entrance had been moved between the plans and what was actually materialising on site. The planning application had to be submitted again. Obviously a very consciencious employee, but couldn't they have just kept their mouth shut instead of being so officious and leaving the entrance to City Square looking like a building site in the run-up to Christmas?

Apparently the deadline for submissions is something like 7 December and if nobody objects, they can get going again.

Stupid situation. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭ChapOfDRyans

where exactly is the new river islang going to be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

where exactly is the new river islang going to be.

At the City Square entrance near the High St Post Office. Peter Mark is on one side and you can see the building work for River Island on the other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Sully wrote: »
    Iv seen activity since the summer...

Since early August? Never been anything going on when I pass there on a daily basis.

Advertisement